TABT

CBears019

So I used to be a huge college basketball fan, but I haven't been in years.  I know nothing about it currently.  

Took kids to see Shazam on Sat. and Virginia/Auburn game was on in lobby.

Watched this kid hit a 3 pointer then later get fouled shooting game winning 3 pointer.  He was skinny and in final four on national tv.

He didn't even look a little bit nervous shooting those final free throws.  It was pretty dang impressive.  They called timeouts.  They were praying.  Screaming.  Other players were talking to him.   Celebrities were there.

He just steps up and drains all 3 like its nothing.  Ball didn't even touch the rim.   Bears need a kicker like that.  Those kind of people don't grow on trees on though.  

• 1 month later...

All the ads showing up for me on the forum are swimsuit models and even naked booty ladies in lingerie ads.

Google ads target us on based on interests.  I guess they got it right, but I have never bought any of this stuff nor do I search for it.

All my searches are generally work related or football related.  

How does it know!!!!  Freaking out man.  

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

All the ads showing up for me on the forum are swimsuit models and even naked booty ladies in lingerie ads.

Google ads target us on based on interests.  I guess they got it right, but I have never bought any of this stuff nor do I search for it.

The why the hell is my ad usually based on University of Virginia?!?! 

Wtf Google?

• 2 weeks later...

As a Denver resident and a Broncos fan as well I wanted to also acknowledge the passing of one of the NFL's great owners.  Much of the Broncos success from the time that I moved here in 1983 can be attributed to Pat Bowlen.  May he join many other great NFL owners who have passed before and rest in peace.  He was one of the good guys.

Roger Goodell: NFL is better because of Pat Bowlen

facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
0ap1000000236552.jpg
  • By Kevin Patra
  • Around the NFL Writer
  • Published: June 14, 2019 at 09:34 a.m.
  • Updated: June 15, 2019 at 03:59 p.m.

Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen died Thursday at age 75 after a long struggle with Alzheimer's
disease.

Bowlen, who bought the Denver franchise with his siblings in 1984, helped the Broncos become one of the winningest teams in NFL history, earning three Super Bowl trophies, and will be enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame with the 2019 class this August in Canton.

Friday morning, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell led a cacophony of praise for Bowlen's extraordinary life and the influence he had on the league and beyond:

"Pat was driven by the will to succeed and his competitive spirit made him a great leader. We all will greatly miss him and his kindness, passion and wisdom," Goodell said in a statement.

"Pat had a deep love for the game of football, the Broncos and the City of Denver. In the 35 years he owned the Broncos, he helped deliver a remarkable 21 winning seasons and seven Super Bowl appearances, including three titles.

"Our league is also better because of Pat's extraordinary contributions. As co-chair of the NFL Management Council Executive Committee and the chair of the NFL Broadcasting Committee, Pat played an instrumental role in many facets of our League that benefited fans, players and clubs.

"Pat personified all that's right about the NFL and is extremely deserving of this summer's recognition as a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

"We send our deepest condolences to Annabel, the Bowlen family and Broncos' fans in Denver and around the world."

NFL owners, teams and players mourn the loss of longtime Broncos owner Pat Bowlen:

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001033803/article/roger-goodell-nfl-is-better-because-of-pat-bowlen

Edited by soulman

On 6/7/2019 at 11:57 AM, dll2000 said:

That's nothing man.  Ever think of something you want to search for, type to letters into Google and it has the exact phrase you were going to search?  Even things you have never searched for, just a random thought in your head.  That's scary.

• Like 1

Use an ad blocker like AdBlock Plus and voila'.....no adds.

The only place I ever get them is on my Yahoo browser and they're all either for musical gear or retirement homes. :S

I say screw it.  If McCartney and Jagger/Richards can still do it so can I.  LOL

• Like 2

On 6/17/2019 at 8:06 AM, soulman said:

Use an ad blocker like AdBlock Plus and voila'.....no adds.

The only place I ever get them is on my Yahoo browser and they're all either for musical gear or retirement homes. :S

I say screw it.  If McCartney and Jagger/Richards can still do it so can I.  LOL

Maybe you didn’t read the part about what kind of ads I am getting. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tyty said:

How do y’all feel knowing J’Marcus Webb is still in the nfl

And has a standing gig as Ronald McDonalds side kick whenever he retires.

My basic take on JWebb is that Tice wasn't wrong about his upside, just about his motivation.

I have no idea how he's played since we booted him but IMHO he was one of the laziest dogs on that entire team.

If the reported trade for Clowney (a 3rd and 2 defensive players) is true then they got ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBED. How does Houston not get OL back? Terrible. 

And if Clowney leaves after 2019 SEA will land a 3rd in 2021 as a comp pick. So trading basically nothing at all. Insane. Maybe if HOU had a GM... 

Edited by AZBearsFan