TABT

CBears019

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

If the reported trade for Clowney (a 3rd and 2 defensive players) is true then they got ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBED. How does Houston not get OL back? Terrible. 

And if Clowney leaves after 2019 SEA will land a 3rd in 2021 as a comp pick. So trading basically nothing at all. Insane. Maybe if HOU had a GM... 

Yeah, just posted it in the Cut Downs thread as well.

Does Seattle ever have any OL worth having?  I thought OL was one of their big weaknesses.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, Tyty said:

How do y’all feel knowing J’Marcus Webb is still in the nfl

Tall, fat, lazy guys are rare AF bro. Leave him lone, he has a mouth to constantly feed.

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

If the reported trade for Clowney (a 3rd and 2 defensive players) is true then they got ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBED. How does Houston not get OL back? Terrible. 

And if Clowney leaves after 2019 SEA will land a 3rd in 2021 as a comp pick. So trading basically nothing at all. Insane. Maybe if HOU had a GM... 

It is a laughable trade so far. Maybe they should poach an NFL Network analyst too. It would at least be an improvement.

39 minutes ago, soulman said:

Yeah, just posted it in the Cut Downs thread as well.

Does Seattle ever have any OL worth having?  I thought OL was one of their big weaknesses.

Brown is still pretty good I think but 34

Britt was owned by Goldman but that isn't really a rarity, maybe he is worth something?

SEA has basically said for his entire career that to keep Wilson healthy they are just going to pray

Texans give up more for Tunsil and Stills than Bears traded for Mack

Lorin Cox,NBC Sports Chicago 22 hours ago
96702cdc1d7ed55ba02e098ed148cce7

The NFL's cutdown deadline entering the regular season has become one of the most exciting days of the football calendar.

The Houston Texans followed the tradition started last year by the Bears, crafting a blockbuster trade of their own on Saturday afternoon.

The Texans sent two first-round picks, a second-round pick and two players to the Miami Dolphins for offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, wide receiver Kenny Stills and a fourth-round pick.

36 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Well just fired my nephew. Of course I'm loading 40 5/8" sheets of drywall in AFTER I fire the little stoner. I was going to dub this job to him and his buddy and now it's my problem. Fml. 

Sucks to be the boss sometimes!  Stuff like that... always seems to come up after a Bears loss.  I finish a lot of sentences at work with "...AND the Bears still lost to the Eagles" 

25 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Sucks to be the boss sometimes!  Stuff like that... always seems to come up after a Bears loss.  I finish a lot of sentences at work with "...AND the Bears still lost to the Eagles" 

Yep. So I've got 2 guys doing a roof, but I'll need to be the one to lace the valleys, so I'm getting them lined up and squared away until they get there. I'll run with this myself and hopefully have it all done Friday. Might see if I can borrow a worked from a buddy, but I'm cheap enough I'll probably just do it on my own. 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Yep. So I've got 2 guys doing a roof, but I'll need to be the one to lace the valleys, so I'm getting them lined up and squared away until they get there. I'll run with this myself and hopefully have it all done Friday. Might see if I can borrow a worked from a buddy, but I'm cheap enough I'll probably just do it on my own. 

HA!  Dunno how many times I've said "eh screw it I'll just do it" 

There's got to be an efficiency curve somewhere that takes into account two factors: That you will do it fastest, and also best, and also that: you will lose a ton more time somehow by not doing your actual job. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Well just fired my nephew. Of course I'm loading 40 5/8" sheets of drywall in AFTER I fire the little stoner. I was going to dub this job to him and his buddy and now it's my problem. Fml. 

Sorry, dude. Hopefully it works out...

14 minutes ago, Tyty said:

what would our team look like if we had traded down and taken Watson or Mahomes 

Hard to say. And you're flexing a copious amount of "What If?" in there...