TABT

CBears019

I was thinking in the shower this morning about that wall licking GB kid.

It was funny, but from his perspective his young life is probably ruined and he is humiliated.   I am not going to repost or comment on any more vids featuring kids doing stupid or embarrassing stuff.

Feels bad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Some of you may have noticed the forum looks a little different now.  Webby did forum update which created a bunch of new features that can be seen here:  

Most notable change is probably the “dark mode” which can be toggled at the bottom of your screen with the drop down menu titled “theme”.

If you notice any glitches reply in that forum to let webby know so he can make it right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Some of you may have noticed the forum looks a little different now.  Webby did forum update which created a bunch of new features that can be seen here:  

Most notable change is probably the “dark mode” which can be toggled at the bottom of your screen with the drop down menu titled “theme”.

If you notice any glitches reply in that forum to let webby know so he can make it right.

Oh wow......I like the night mode.