My Retirement Mock

rickyt31

2 hours ago, xenajets said:

Great mock as always. Love the direction and moves you made and as usual done in a really engaging way. 

On a side note I know I can speak for a lot of the old time posters that we’ve all made a real bond through the disastrous team choice we all made and sometimes speaking to people not in your close circle of friends and family can help. Here for you anytime bro ❤️🏼

Thank you! I wanted to try something different in this one. 

It's crazy how many years some of us have been around through this thread. I first joined on during my sophomore year in high school back in 2006. lol

58 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I like this mock the best so far.

Oh ya by the way are you really not going to do another mock draft when April comes around and all the talk is about the draft with the Jets having so many picks and high picks at that? 

Thanks!

Yeah, I have to shift my focus on to other things. I'll still be around to voice my opinions, but I'm not going to spend time on mocks and as much time as I used to on here. The progress I'm trying to accomplish mental health and career wise require more time. I'm doing the same on social media. I love mocks and the scouting process, so I'll definitely be around combine time. 

Thanks again for the great responses. 

Because of how deep free agency & the draft class currently looks, there are a lot of ways to make the team better. Even the coaching options look better than previous years. 

I love the mental health responses. I found out what I've been dealing with for years and realized the steps I need to take to get out of it. It's a lot to explain but it's basically forcing myself out of my comfort zone and staying out of it until my comfort zone expands. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Thanks dude. I'll definitely pop in especially when something happens. lol We all basically grew up together on here venting about the Jets. 

seriously man. i been on here since 2005, a junior in HS and Omar Jacobs was like the 2nd best QB prospect on the board lmao. If anyone remembers who that is, it will make me feel much better lmao.

on a serious note...I pray you find the peace you are looking for brother. you will always be a brother to this board. Its tough to lose long time members. this is the only truly credible place I have come to talk jets football, more therapeutic than anything, because of the reality and the quality of the posters. I look forward to the day you are back on the regular but wish you nothing but the best. I love this board so I have no problem airing out my twitter if you happen to stay on there. ekill08 (yeah i stick to what works haha) Eric K. Be good @rickyt31

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ekill08x said:

seriously man. i been on here since 2005, a junior in HS and Omar Jacobs was like the 2nd best QB prospect on the board lmao. If anyone remembers who that is, it will make me feel much better lmao.

on a serious note...I pray you find the peace you are looking for brother. you will always be a brother to this board. Its tough to lose long time members. this is the only truly credible place I have come to talk jets football, more therapeutic than anything, because of the reality and the quality of the posters. I look forward to the day you are back on the regular but wish you nothing but the best. I love this board so I have no problem airing out my twitter if you happen to stay on there. ekill08 (yeah i stick to what works haha) Eric K. Be good @rickyt31

lol I was in 10th grade around that time. I remember him!! That is so funny. 

I really appreciate that dude. This is the only place I come to talk Jets football. I hated how annoying fans were in the facebook groups and I didn't care about the opinions of other people in the other groups. This was the only group I was interested in. I always laugh about how we could go pages arguing in one thread and agree completely in another. I was definitely look for you on there. I really only talk about filmmaking on there and random sh** lol I'm not good at twitter at all. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I think I came on board January 2006 as a sophomore.  I remember Jacobs but I don't remember him being that high.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:08 PM, ekill08x said:

Haha for some reason my brain has retained the connection of Omar Jacobs --> Bowling Green.

Evidently, I spent too much time here back then.

• Like 2