Week 13: New York Giants @ Seattle Seahawks

Acgott

We're a much improved team from just a few weeks ago, but let us not get too over the top.  I definitely see way better play out of our defense, the whole unit if doing solid and the Oline play is much improved.

We've beat the Skins twice, both very close games, Philly and the Bengals in another close game.  Got some tougher opponents coming up over the next 4 weeks.  I'd be surprised if we score an offensive TD in this upcoming game.  Hope I'm wrong and we beat the brakes off them but I just don't see it happening.  

13 Sun, Dec 6 3:05 PM
FOX

14 Sun, Dec 13 12:00 PM
FOX

15 Sun, Dec 20 12:00 PM
CBS

16 Sun, Dec 27 12:00 PM
FOX

17 Sun, Jan 3
vsDallasDallas
12:00 PM
FOX

Beating Seattle, Arizona or Baltimore would be shocking, even with DJ.. we have to beat Cleveland and Dallas and hope that's enough to get to the playoffs.. it's been fun to watch and I think they'll be competitive in the games but we're not ready to beat the good teams

1 hour ago, GMENNATION said:

Beating Seattle, Arizona or Baltimore would be shocking, even with DJ.. we have to beat Cleveland and Dallas and hope that's enough to get to the playoffs.. it's been fun to watch and I think they'll be competitive in the games but we're not ready to beat the good teams

Taking a little look over Arizona they been slumping of late, if not for a success hail mary to end a game they would have lost four in a row. With DJ I wouldn't be shocked if we won against them. I am just saying if the Cardinals continue the trend they been going on we should place them with the Browns in the winnable game column if we had DJ.

55 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I hope they don't do the stupid thing and risk playing him then screw this up and end his season. Making the playoffs would be great but more important to me is seeing this team make progress in particular DJ, he can't do that if they screw up his hamstring.

When they saw he was limping around when he returned to the game they should have called him over to the sideline right then and there instead of him having to take himself out the next play. I do not like how the coaching staff is handling this injury.

He should be shutdown for this week, don't even bother going with the team and screw up his hamstring on that 6 hour flight to Seattle and maybe see if he can return for the Cardinals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Go_Giants said:

I hope they don't do the stupid thing and risk playing him then screw this up and end his season. Making the playoffs would be great but more important to me is seeing this team make progress in particular DJ, he can't do that if they screw up his hamstring.

When they saw he was limping around when he returned to the game they should have called him over to the sideline right then and there instead of him having to take himself out the next play. I do not like how the coaching staff is handling this injury.

He should be shutdown for this week, don't even bother going with the team and screw up his hamstring on that 6 hour flight to Seattle and maybe see if he can return for the Cardinals. 

We shouldn’t shut down every player because of injury. That’s the whole point of having them on the field. If he can play, and not hurt himself he will play. Jones thought he could play, which is why he gave it a shot.

2 minutes ago, Acgott said:

We shouldn’t shut down every player because of injury. That’s the whole point of having them on the field. If he can play, and not hurt himself he will play. Jones thought he could play, which is why he gave it a shot.

He gave it a shot and he was wrong, he could have injured himself worst. Some players need to be protected from themselves. If DJ can't be himself and can't run he does not need to be out there on the field. 

Just now, Go_Giants said:

He gave it a shot and he was wrong, he could have injured himself worst. Some players need to be protected from themselves. If DJ can't be himself and can't run he does not need to be out there on the field. 

The doctors cleared him during the game,

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

I think DJ pulls a Plaxico this week and plays on 0 practice. The Seahawks defense is awful, despite how good the Eagles offense made them look. This is a team we could carve up.

Have we carved a team all season? Maybe the Eagles?