Week 13: New York Giants @ Seattle Seahawks

Acgott

How about this game huh? First sack for Crowder, first interception for Holmes, first touchdown for Alfred Morris in almost 5 years, first 100 yard game for Gallman, and first unexpected, upset win for the Giants in a long, long time. 

I love this team. 

Side note: not keeping Leonard Williams would be a fireable offense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

How about this game huh? First sack for Crowder, first interception for Holmes, first touchdown for Alfred Morris in almost 5 years, first 100 yard game for Gallman, and first unexpected, upset win for the Giants in a long, long time. 

I love this team. 

Side note: not keeping Leonard Williams would be a fireable offense. 

Agreed...Really impressed me this year, speaking on Leonard Williams.  With the projected league cap coming in at 175 million (23.2 million less), due to the stands being empty I'm assuming.  The Giants will have a little less than 19 million to play with so getting him resigned along with some of the other talent shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.

Magnificent performance by the whole defense and the offensive line. Those two units were dominant. Gallman showed some amazing vision and patience and it was nice to see him burst a couple big runs. McCoy did a solid job managing this game.

Weird to say, but I think Jones injury helped the offense develop it's identity as a power running team. I think if Jones played we wouldn't have committed to the run as hard. This bodes well for Jones moving forward. The more dominant the running game is, the easier his job will be.

• Like 2