Week 13 GDT - Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think the confusion is with Marcell Harris and Tim Harris LOL.

But yes, Marcell Harris would be the SS in this scenario. 

Oh totally forgot about Tim Harris still being with us. 

But yeah scenario 1 over 2 by a country mile. I know Spoon has his ups and downs but Harris basically has average and below as option.

Overall though i don't feel it would be as black and white and we will see different combinations and personnel being used.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think the confusion is with Marcell Harris and Tim Harris LOL.

But yes, Marcell Harris would be the SS in this scenario. 

This definitely threw me. Someone mentioned Tim Harris and that's where my mind went. I think that Marcell Harris getting time at SS is the likely outcome unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Oh totally forgot about Tim Harris still being with us. 

But yeah scenario 1 over 2 by a country mile. I know Spoon has his ups and downs but Harris basically has average and below as option.

Overall though i don't feel it would be as black and white and we will see different combinations and personnel being used.

The thing is, Harris is already being used as an LB in certain packages and I don't think Saleh wants to go away from that. I agree it is more likely that Spoon starts on the outside and Verrett gets moved to the slot. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The thing is, Harris is already being used as an LB in certain packages and I don't think Saleh wants to go away from that. I agree it is more likely that Spoon starts on the outside and Verrett gets moved to the slot. 

Yeah we will probably see different things being used and the base will be Spoon coming in on the outside. I think the PS call-up with tell us a lot about what we will be doing.

37 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

12-15 carries. I don't think he can handle full workload. 

I am not sure where you are getting this from

He played 40 of 67 offensive snaps last week and had 16 carries. 

Maaaybe things change with coleman back this week, but Mostert is 100% our #1 RB. I dont think we will split carries as much as we have in the past. 

@bigbadbuff pound that over imo 

Edited by N4L

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Seems like Milano is a go for the Bills? Looks like they activated him. 

If the last time he returned from injury is any indication, he’ll play predominantly on 3rd downs and any obvious passing situation. Klein coming into his own may allow the Bills to ease Milano back in. But his presence should be felt tonight. 

Good luck fellas, I can confidently say if the Bills lose I am at least happy for the team that beats them. Love me some Kyle Shanahan.

• Like 3

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

If the last time he returned from injury is any indication, he’ll play predominantly on 3rd downs and any obvious passing situation. Klein coming into his own may allow the Bills to ease Milano back in. But his presence should be felt tonight. 

Good luck fellas, I can confidently say if the Bills lose I am at least happy for the team that beats them. Love me some Kyle Shanahan.

We have been pretty bad at picking up blitzes this year, Klein could have a promising day. I know he's had some success with it this year

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No K'waun or Moseley and Taylor is finally inactive. Interesting.

So who takes over the PR duties?

Verrett or Ward in the slot?? 

No Moseley? That's not good. Witherspoon and Marcell Harris will be on the field more often. 

I'd like to see Ward in the slot, Moore single high and Harris around the box. Moore stands a better chance carrying Diggs deep than Ward does. Ward and Harris around the box in zone is a much, much better thing for our defense. That could mean we have Warner, Greenlaw, Ward hanging around the LOS waiting to put a lick on Allen when he flees the pocket. 

Taylor inactive is interesting. I wonder if Aiyuk will return punts or if James will return punts and kicks. Also, this means we're sacrificing Taylor for Coleman, which means we're going to run the hell out of the ball with 4 healthy RB's plus Deebo and Aiyuk. 

Edited by NinerNation21