Week 13 - Rams at Cardinals

RamRod

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

We get to 20, we win

You’re probably right, and I’m even conceding a ST touchdown already, but Cam has looked beyond awful recently. So our defense should feast in this game. 

I never count chickens when going up against BB, but I do think that getting him on a short week will be a slight benefit. And with them dominating the Chargers he won’t have them walking with a chip on their shoulder this week. 

While the Dolphins messed us up, I don’t think the Pats are set up as well to do the same things to us. Their Run D had been a problem, and this should be the game that we have all been waiting for, where Akers/Henderson should have 35 combined carries and hopefully 200+ yards. 

I’m gonna say we end up getting this one 27-16. Mostly because Cam can’t move the ball

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

You’re probably right, and I’m even conceding a ST touchdown already, but Cam has looked beyond awful recently. So our defense should feast in this game. 

I never count chickens when going up against BB, but I do think that getting him on a short week will be a slight benefit. And with them dominating the Chargers he won’t have them walking with a chip on their shoulder this week. 

While the Dolphins messed us up, I don’t think the Pats are set up as well to do the same things to us. Their Run D had been a problem, and this should be the game that we have all been waiting for, where Akers/Henderson should have 35 combined carries and hopefully 200+ yards. 

I’m gonna say we end up getting this one 27-16. Mostly because Cam can’t move the ball

I understand that it’s a short week, but I think it’s kind of BS that the rams had to travel back to LA and then back again to the east coast and the Pats get to stay the week in LA. 

• Like 4