Week 13 GDT: Raiders (6-5) @ Jets (0-11)

Jerry

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Becton has been unbelievable. There has been no rawness to his game. Already a top tier LT as a rookie.

Mims is incredible as well. He had a late start to his season bc of both hamstrings of his acting up. So he's only played the last 5 games. And he in all honesty looks great. The issue is that we just aren't getting him targets nearly enough. He should be getting 10 targets a game the way he's been playing. His hands have been incredible and the way he goes up and gets the ball is great. 50/50 balls aren't 50/50 balls with him. They're like 80/20. Hopefully he can finish the year strong and show he can he a top option for us at WR going ahead.

Davis has been good. He didn't hit the ground running like Becton and even Mims when he was healthy. He has had some adjusting to do. Our CB play is just awful right now. We have what was supposed to be our 3 starters all out (Desir:cut, Austin:IR, Poole:IR). So we are starting 2 rookies in Hall and Jackson at CB and a guy pretty much off the street as the slot CB. So it's been hard for the S's in Maye and Davis to say the least. But the kid has talent. And it shows. I think he will be a good safety for us.

That's good to hear, a lot of guys here liked Davis for us as a rangy safety though he went a few picks before we were on the clock i think. Hopefully we won't derail the tank for Trevor plan and you can boost the OL in the off season......... Trent Brown may be available if he doesn't get on the field soon 😁😁

• Like 2

21 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hmmmm who on the roster wouldn’t be committed or is unhappy?

not committed: Trent, Collins 

not happy: ruggs

first names that come to mind

I'll wait on more info before criticising those guys specifically but IF that is true (and there's usually no smoke without fire) that is a pretty bad indictment against Gruden and Mayock as Collins and Brown were their hand picked FA recruits, Trent being the big ticket guy and Collins being touted repeatedly as the key to our D and pass rush. It could be nothing but that would be very frustrating if there were any truth to that.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:38 AM, Totty said:

Who TF doesn't want to be there?  Get them out and IDGAF who it is!  If this was dropped by a player, which it looks like because I can't see a coach saying that, get out that door.  

It's the big free agents who got big contracts and aren't living up to it.

7 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Should be an easy game for you guys. Get Carr back on track. Our rush D is the only positive to our team. So Jacobs cant win it for you really. Buy Carr, Waller, Agholor and Ruggs certainly can torch our secondary that's beat up and young.

Just do the right thing and support the Tank for TLaw push ;)

We thought that last week with Atlanta to...

I really really hate to see  Lawrence go to the Jets unless they get a coach that can truly rely on. I like Darnold a lot and man he was just thrown into a bad spot.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Aww fak. 

Raiders' HC Jon Gruden said Josh Jacobs, Johnathan Abram and Clelin Ferrell are out for Sunday's game against the Jets.

Damn... However, still no excuse to lose

Not to be a Debbie downer but I would be really surprised to see Jacobs or Abram have long playing careers with their playing styles.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

We thought that last week with Atlanta to...

I really really hate to see  Lawrence go to the Jets unless they get a coach that can truly rely on. I like Darnold a lot and man he was just thrown into a bad spot.

I agree i think a team like SF should take a shot at him at the end of the season

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

That's good to hear, a lot of guys here liked Davis for us as a rangy safety though he went a few picks before we were on the clock i think. Hopefully we won't derail the tank for Trevor plan and you can boost the OL in the off season......... Trent Brown may be available if he doesn't get on the field soon 😁😁

I wanted a safety over muse so badly. If not Ashtyn Davis, then one of the 2 utah guys. :(

• Like 1