2020 GDT Week #13 Steelers vs.Football Team

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Mora, Mora, Mora! One of my all time favorite coach blow ups! Coach T was not too far off with his sucked comment. You need that sometimes. 

Yea.  I mean, it's useless to talk about.  We're playing WFT on Monday, not the standings.

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Yea.  I mean, it's useless to talk about.  We're playing WFT on Monday, not the standings.

I agree, but the thing that set both coaches off was their teams inconsistent/poor play.  We are doing it with W's when we play that way. I don't think anyone thinks the play-offs would be an issue. We want SB #7. Anything less will be a disappointment. As many have pointed out, we are the worst undefeated team in the history of football.🤪 You are absolutely correct warfelg, we are playing the WFT or as I affectionately call them the football team formerly known by an offensive term. 

giphy.gif

these potential injuries are serious if they can't play, mainly Ben and Bos.   If Bos can't go then bring Wright up from the PS and  whoever they decide on at QB. This game keeps getting closer it seems.  Losing a PK can cost a team, lets see how this plays out. I expect Ben to play eventually even if he doesn't play this week unless the injury develops into something  more severe .

• Like 1

My mock draft:

1. Carlos Basham Jr.  EDGE Wake Forrest

2. Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech

3. Kary Vincent Jr. CB LSU

4. Jimmy Morrissey C Pitt

7a. Jaquarii Roberson WR Wake Forrest 

7b. Palaie Gaoteote IV ILB USC

7c. Noah Gray TE Duke