Bucs cut K Nick Folk, sign Patrick Murray

TheKillerNacho

37 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I heard the Bucs are bringing in Santos to check out the injury and see how long until he could play. That would be a big get for them.

Santos is on IR.  Are they thinking of trading for him or hoping he will be released?

10 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Santos is on IR.  Are they thinking of trading for him or hoping he will be released?

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/cairo-santos-undergoes-physical-for-bucs/

Santos (groin) will be out about two more weeks, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Santos underwent a physical for Tampa Bay, who is unsurprisingly looking at replacements for the struggling Nick Folk. The 25-year-old is reportedly dealing with an adductor sprain in his groin and won't be available until later in October.

Not too sure how it would go down but they are looking at him.

I don't think we'll go after Santos now. The only reason we let Murray go before was because he had a knee injury. He was good for us (20/24, 5/6 from 50+). And one of those five 50 yarders was tipped at the line.

Assuming he can pick up where he left off for us before, we'll roll with him. If he sucks, I have no doubt we'll give Santos a call. But we're not gonna drop Murray for Santos for no reason.

Archived