2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I could see him letting Benton go too though. Don't we still have Foerster? Though maybe we are hesitant to advertise that we employ him....I'm not even sure he's on the website. 

Yeah idk. I just figure he will keep guys that are lateral moves. Why let someone go from being your O-Line coach to be someone else’s unless you are having problems with them?

Just now, GW21 said:

Yeah idk. I just figure he will keep guys that are lateral moves. Why let someone go from being your O-Line coach to be someone else’s unless you are having problems with them?

In fairness, I can't say that I've been super impressed with the work he has done at this point lol. 

Though Foerster never impressed me either, tbh. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

In fairness, I can't say that I've been super impressed with the work he has done at this point lol. 

Though Foerster never impressed me either, tbh. 

Totally agree, although they did turn Tomlinson into a respectable starter. I'm all about an upgrade, I'm only saying that if Shanny is happy with him, it's highly unlikely he lets him take a lateral move. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I could see him letting Benton go too though. Don't we still have Foerster? Though maybe we are hesitant to advertise that we employ him....I'm not even sure he's on the website. 

We do, and Barrows said last week that Trent williams is EXTREMELY close with Foerster and if we wanted to resign trent williams, that keeping/promoting Foerster would be a good way to go about it

25 minutes ago, N4L said:

We do, and Barrows said last week that Trent williams is EXTREMELY close with Foerster and if we wanted to resign trent williams, that keeping/promoting Foerster would be a good way to go about it

Was foerster in Washington at some point?

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Didn't actually know K'waun is from the Jersey are. Then that could definitely be a good match there. 

I think if there is one guy Saleh would love to bring with him, it would be K'Waun. He named a blitz package after him and absolutely loves the guy from a player, person, and leader standpoint. He was our general in the secondary.