2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

Hard pass on Hooker. Loved him coming out, but again...at some point the problem with the injured players is on the team. It's not about luck. You can't keep bringing these guys in and then when the season is crushed by injuries, be surprised. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hard pass on Hooker. Loved him coming out, but again...at some point the problem with the injured players is on the team. It's not about luck. You can't keep bringing these guys in and then when the season is crushed by injuries, be surprised. 

Why I'm ok with not re-signing Varrett.

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

here's a name i didn't think of.. Hooker. Injury prone but that dude can flat out play when healthy.

I do love Carl Lawson. I think he's better than the market will reward him. And he's an Auburn pass rushing bookend for Bosa. I like those.

• Like 1

Just now, JIllg said:

I do love Carl Lawson. I think he's better than the market will reward him. And he's an Auburn pass rushing bookend for Bosa. I like those.

He was a guy I brought up a week or two ago. I'd be pumped if we could bring him in. As far as the Auburn bookend comment; that didn't really work out last time, but I think this would be more fruitful. 

Just now, GW21 said:

He was a guy I brought up a week or two ago. I'd be pumped if we could bring him in. As far as the Auburn bookend comment; that didn't really work out last time, but I think this would be more fruitful. 

I mean, the Ford deal was a bad bet on his health. It also led to a (temporary) best DVOA pass defense of all time when he was on the field. There were some beautiful Ford defense moments. The move was a bad bet - the second round pick was really not bright either - but the moments of defensive beauty were what I was referencing. :)

• Like 1