2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

Just now, John232 said:

I want to cry. I have Chark in Dynasty, horrible for him. 

Same. Hopefully he becomes Jackson's favorite target so it somewhat mitigates that. My WRs have totally fallen off recently. OBJ, Amari Cooper, DJ Chark, & Cooper Kupp. Thank god I still have Stefon Diggs to keep that group afloat. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I don't see how they don't sign someone tho I'm fine with taking a OT in the first but I don't think we can go in to the draft without having someone there.

I think we could get some real value in Walker Little depending on how far he falls. His problem is that he hasn't played in two years, one because of a torn ACL I believe and the other due to opting out. His misfortune could really turn him into a steal for whatever team drafts him. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I don't see how they don't sign someone tho I'm fine with taking a OT in the first but I don't think we can go in to the draft without having someone there.

Depends on how they feel about Coleman, Skule or Brunskill. Signing a OT just to be a warm body just doesn't make a change. If we don't land Williams the only one worth being slotted as a starter at LT is Villanueva. Behind that there really isn't anything special that if you sign him with the intend of starting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Depends on how they feel about Coleman, Skule or Brunskill. Signing a OT just to be a warm body just doesn't make a change. If we don't land Williams the only one worth being slotted as a starter at LT is Villanueva. Behind that there really isn't anything special that if you sign him with the intend of starting.

I really don't get why Coleman is still around honestly. I don't think he's ever even played a snap for us. Skule showed us how incompetent he was last year in primetime. We definitely need to invest in the tackle spot regardless of what happens with Trent. 

• Like 1