2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

54 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

The same i am not a fan of any of their signings especially at the price they paid. Gets that what happens when they lose brady and not sb bound each season. You have to overpay to get players.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you will, but at the beginning of the year, I thought BB was happy that he had several players opting out, just so he could mark this season down to losing too many players, not just losing Brady. And now that players are returning from their opt-out, they're trying to sign a whole lot of players just to try to make it back to the playoffs and pretend it had nothing to do with Brady in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

i've been kind of expecting this the entire time. We clearly have had a lot of interest in him 

Not sure why we didn’t just throw him on out IR unless there are cap implications I am unaware of. 

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Honestly wouldn’t be against it depending on the price. I’m a JuJu fan. If he gets what I think he will though I want no part in it. With what NE gave Agholor I don’t see any way JuJu would be worth what he’ll get paid. Only saving grace may be these last two seasons he’s out together.

• Like 1