2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Was just about to post this. 

Depends on the cost, but this is the type of move that I'd be in favor of for team in terms of adding a receiver. Anthony Miller, Harry...that makes more sense to me than a guy like JuJu. Miller in particular has been underwhelming and is on the last year of his deal at 1.2. If it takes more than a 5th, I'd be shocked. 

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Niners just need to get this done and move on. 

Or they just need to move on. I love Trent...but at some point, you have to make your move first. Riley Reiff and Rodney Hudson probably works for me. You can't be left with nothing if you lose here. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

Or they just need to move on. I love Trent...but at some point, you have to make your move first. Riley Reiff and Rodney Hudson probably works for me. You can't be left with nothing if you lose here. 

I think Paraag gets this done, it will take some maneuvering, but I think we can get this done. But I do agree, if the Niners know they cant afford this, they should cut bait early and grab others that can help this team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah I'm starting to lean that way too. Or get Hudson and draft a LT at 12.

• Like 1

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

I never thought they were going to take a QB. I always thought it was going to be Sewell, Pitts, or trade down. 

Me either. I mean, it was fine if they did and I wouldn't have been shocked, but yeah, they were always basically wasting two years of a rookie contract. Now they could be wasting 3 

Just now, Forge said:

Sounds like the Rams will sign Marvin Jones. 

They are going to be tough to beat for the division next year. 

Hopefully Bosa can stay healthy and eat Stafford alive. If our D-Line gets even close to where it was in 2019 we'll be in good shape. 

Williams probably just wants a few more bucks...Or in this case a few more millions lol. Doesn't look like the Colts are seriously considering him though.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sounds like the Rams will sign Marvin Jones. 

They are going to be tough to beat for the division next year. 

Remember when there were reports saying free agents are calling Stafford in wanting to come to LA? It was clear it was guys like Jones lol. This was an obvious fit.

• Like 1