2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

One thing I'm surprised by is the lack of trades so far over the last two days. Thought there would be more. I guess teams are going the restructuring route more than anything else. We still have a few over the cap, though nobody is in awful shape to get it done by tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Williams probably just wants a few more bucks...Or in this case a few more millions lol. Doesn't look like the Colts are seriously considering him though.

Ballard is such a ridiculously patient GM. Very measured. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Ballard is such a ridiculously patient GM. Very measured. 

I really liked his answer in regard to drafting a QB in the first round. Basically saying, 'Yeah, I could draft a guy and you guys would be happy, but if it's not the right guy I'll be out on my ***.' 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Titans release Adoree Jackson. 

I haven't really kept up on Jackson. How has he been in Tennessee? Seems like he was chasing receivers down from what I can remember of seeing of him recently.

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I haven't really kept up on Jackson. How has he been in Tennessee? Seems like he was chasing receivers down from what I can remember of seeing of him recently.

I think pretty awful. I thought he was a returner at some point which may make him interesting for us, but I guess he hasn't been doing that. 

I think we should be all-in on Hudson We made a play for Linsley so I don't see why we wouldn't be very interested in Hudson. I feel like Trent is going to make us overspend, which is what I was expecting honestly. But Hudson and one of the top LTs in the draft would suit me just fine. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think pretty awful. I thought he was a returner at some point which may make him interesting for us, but I guess he hasn't been doing that. 

Well that makes sense. Never a good sign when all a person can remember about you is trying to track down ball carriers as a CB. 

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So the chiefs have 8 mill in cap but it jumps up to 32 nexf year? I guess they could make it work with a small cap hit for for 1st year? 

From what I can tell, they have 28 million in space. 

**edit**

Honestly, OTC and spotrac are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off from each other. One say 8, the other 28. Both have Thuney already included. At this juncture, I'd probably just ignore both sites for now. Just assume anyone can sign anyone lol 

And I'm going to say this now....we should have been the team in on Ftizmagic on a one-year deal. That's like the perfect type of move for us right now. Fitz is good enough to lead the offense back to the playoffs but not good enough to prevent you from taking a QB early in the draft if one you like happens to fall your way. We could have traded Jimmy and used that pick to maybe move up to get a QB if that was the preference. 1 year, 10 million would have made resigning Trent a afterthought AND we could have went hard after resigning guys like Hyder and K'Wuan...ijs