2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

Straight off his wikipedia page 

In March 2016, Buzbee was arrested in Harris County on suspicion for driving while intoxicated.[18] In December of the same year, the Harris County District Attorney, Devon Anderson, personally dismissed the case.[19] Controversy ensued when it was revealed that Buzbee completed the year-long probation program in only eight months and had contributed to Anderson's election campaign in 2014. 

Sounds like a real stand up lawyer. Now throw in the Mcnair connnection seems like a hatched job. Which makes no sense cause there just lowering his trade value and making Watson less likely to ever play for them. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is clearly a move trying to blackmail Watson and try to prevent other teams from trading for him.

NFL needs to step in here. 

What better way is there to drive up Watson’s value? lol this is so bizarre.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is clearly Easterbay's plan to try to hold on to Watson lol.

What a stupid organization. 

Haha right? If there was any sliver of hope of him returning, it is gone now. I wonder if any of these players that have agreed to terms with Houston the last couple of days back out of those deals.

I haven't seen Allbright break any news or be right on anything that wasn't already obvious in the numerous times he's been posted, and now he's describing a cash grab lawsuit from an ambulance chaser a "bombshell" 

This guy is on the same tier as the "insiders" who had us trading for Stafford in January 

As for this story, probably a last ditch pathetic power play by Easterby/McNair that's going to fail. 

8 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I haven't seen Allbright break any news or be right on anything that wasn't already obvious in the numerous times he's been posted, and now he's describing a cash grab lawsuit from an ambulance chaser a "bombshell" 

This guy is on the same tier as the "insiders" who had us trading for Stafford in January 

As for this story, probably a last ditch pathetic power play by Easterby/McNair that's going to fail. 

No, definitely not. He has broken plenty of stuff over the years and is much more legit than Niners twitter. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I haven’t seen him break anything this year, but I’m pretty sure he was the guy to break the Buckner trade last year. 

10 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I think he was referring to how big the story is... And it is big. That's a bombshell, regardless of the outcome or what happens. Look at all the talk already

He was the only one I saw have the buckner trade last year

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I haven’t seen him break anything this year, but I’m pretty sure he was the guy to break the Buckner trade last year. 

If he's talking about the broncos, it's pretty solid. Anything else is  more sketchy with some hits and misses. He clearly knows a lot of people (just wait, he'll drop names lol) so he probably hears a lot of stuff.... Mostly crap, some legit