2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

27 minutes ago, dan77733 said:

I think if they made a great offer, he would then be available. Sometimes, the other team just needs a little persuasion.

Teams have seriously been forced to leave voicemails trying to make offers because houston won't even pick up the phone to listen to offers

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Teams have seriously been forced to leave voicemails trying to make offers because houston won't even pick up the phone to listen to offers

That is incompetence and dereliction of duty by the GM. You have to listen to all offers even if there is no way that you want to trade the guy. Someone may offer something totally stupid that you can't say no to. Also how do you know if they're calling about Watson? They may be getting an offer for one of their scrubs.

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The fact he even has to respond to this is so stupid.

Seriously, what the hell is this? 

I don't want to give off the vibe that I forgive celebrities and athletes and take their sides on everything, but of all athletes' character to target, Watson's wouldn't be the first to come to my mind. It doesn't mean it's not possible or true in this case, some people are amazing at hiding their ugly side. But Watson has never shown any hint of that kind of dark side. I'm inclined to believe him.

I know there has been talks of adding another WR after Bourne departed to NE and I'm okay with that. However, a 3rd WR is not a huge need as we have Richie James who is more than capable of being a #3. You can play Deebo in the slot or really any of them as they have versatility there. I still want someone like Perriman but if we don't address it in free agency, I won't lose any sleep over it. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I know there has been talks of adding another WR after Bourne departed to NE and I'm okay with that. However, a 3rd WR is not a huge need as we have Richie James who is more than capable of being a #3. You can play Deebo in the slot or really any of them as they have versatility there. I still want someone like Perriman but if we don't address it in free agency, I won't lose any sleep over it. 

The roster is really poised for a falling Waddle, Smith, Chase, Pitts. They would eat Bourne snaps. Or a boundary corner like Surtain and Farley. One of those six is probably the most valuable player on the board when we pick, so I'm ecstatic.