2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'd be extremely happy with ether, cheap trade cheap contract. I hope we get N'keal.

I'd like that as well. I think he'd be fine as a big slot, and he's cheap on the cap for the next two years. Miller doesn't have the nice contract as much (one year left, slightly higher) but has shown to be more productive so there is that. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, don't care much about the Green addition but Hudson/Watt in the same offseason? Damn. 

I can see it now. The NFC West will be a blood bath and a 10-win team will win the division because all 4 teams are good. Could we have 3 teams in the playoffs this year?

8 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Raiders trading Hudson to the cardinals. I like what they are doing this off-season.

This is the first move that they have made that I like. Watt is a solid player, but also looking at the market in FA, they overpaid. I didn't like the AJ Green signing. Thought that was just bad value. 

Have to think a backup QB, Nickel CB, & maybe a depth WR are the main things for us to address in FA. 

Also wouldn't mind some small re-signings like Jordan Willis & Ben Garland. But we may want to go for rookies to fill out our DE & C room

Just now, Forge said:

Colin is a little out there sometimes, but his logic isn't poor on this one (though some of his reasoning / figures are off) 

I actually mentioned that in the morning as well. With the types of contracts we have and will be giving out soon, a cheap rookie deal QB is usually the way to go. Obviously if you can get Watson then you do that. But otherwise that's really the only you can realistically keep everyone. 

• Like 2