2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

8 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

If that's the same Bodhi that was in Point Break, we can do anything!

If only Johnny Utah didn't blow out his knee at Ohio State we could bring him in to play quarterback for us! 
giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Good call for NYJ imo. They are having a pretty good FA period so far. 

I'll wait until I see the numbers. He's just not worth paying in my opinion. You want me to be honest, I'm not sure he's that much of a gain on Jamison Crowder. The problem is Crowder can't stay on the field. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

I'll wait until I see the numbers. He's just not worth paying in my opinion. You want me to be honest, I'm not sure he's that much of a gain on Jamison Crowder. The problem is Crowder can't stay on the field. 

They have the money. I doubt that signing would handicap them in the future. They need weapons and although they signed Corey Davis, bringing in JuJu would do nothing but improve the team IMO. I also really like that Carl Lawson signing for them. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My thoughts too. His first two years, he played with AB. Third year, became the guy but got hurt. Then last year happened. Although do you blame an  aging Big Ben? JuJu just doesn't seem as explosive as he was his first two seasons...

Just now, GW21 said:

They have the money. I doubt that signing would handicap them in the future. They need weapons and although they signed Corey Davis, bringing in JuJu would do nothing but improve the team IMO. I also really like that Carl Lawson signing for them. 

I'd trade for Arob if Chicago is willing to listen. Kenny G too but he seems like he's heading to the Giants...

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

It's fine for them, but it's funny that people have been predicting that signing for the last year (not in a good way). I do really like the Lawson signing, and I actually really like the Corey Davis move. I just don't care for Juju. He's kind of Jarvis Landry, which is okay...but Jarvis Landry is massively overpaid. So I'm just curious about the money. If it's under 10, I won't think it's bad at all. 

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'd trade for Arob if Chicago is willing to listen. Kenny G too but he seems like he's heading to the Giants...

Golladay would be awesome for them. I'm not saying JuJu is the top option on the market, but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be a valuable player for them either. Obviously cost would be the only thing to consider in regards to Robinson and draft capital. The Jets are rebuilding and the more picks they have, the better.