2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

56 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I mean...that's a lot of women. That's something that really needs to be sorted through before anything happens. I don't know what's going on with this, and I'm not informed enough to make any sweeping declarations, but I don't see how anything with regards to a trade goes through any time soon. Almost certainly would be until after the draft, I'd think. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean...that's a lot of women. That's something that really needs to be sorted through before anything happens. I don't know what's going on with this, and I'm not informed enough to make any sweeping declarations, but I don't see how anything with regards to a trade goes through any time soon. Almost certainly would be until after the draft, I'd think. 

Yeah the Texans are stuck with him, and how long will this take to figure out. I don't see anyone trading for him until this is sorted. My guess he doesn't play in 2021. This is probably worst case scenario for Texans, they can't trade him and he probably won't play ether. 

Edited by 49erurtaza
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

And you guys were scared we may not be able to bring him back 

Huge sigh of relief! The CB position is fully taken care of now. Another position of need out of the way! 

Just now, Forge said:

Poor Tartt....he's not going to get much of anything. 

Wow, that's kind of crazy to see Harris only signing for 5M.

Market really just sucks for certain positions. He has to take a one year deal, but the question is where can he that he will start? 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Tartt would start for the raiders, I think 

Even though they have Abrams. Abrams is not a good SS to be honest. 

it fits in with their acquisition by randomness philosophy. 

In 2019, they spent a first round pick on a running back and box safety who has missed 18 games in two years and can't tackle. The way that they allocate assets is just mind boggling

• Like 1