2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

With the morass that Watson is bogged down in, I doubt he gets traded soon. Also, if any of that is true, I don't want him (it's up to 22 now! 😲 ). 

I think it more realistic at this point that we draft a QB. Could be trade up or down or all around. However, no one is getting Mac Jones at the bottom of the 1st. The lowest he could go, IMO, is 12. To us or someone else, but Jones will go quickly and perhaps before Lance and Fields. 

Yeah, I'm curious how this craziness affects *when* he gets dealt. Part of the problem (or complication) is that these aren't criminal proceedings. This is a civil suit. It really doesn't mean anything from what I can tell. You can theoretically be innocent in criminal case and held liable in civil (OJ being the prime example of this). So it really just makes the situation all the murkier. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Side note, if you look at one of the early comments, they say that we also lead the league in ACL injuries since 2013 lol 

Does any website record where our injuries happen? Maybe our grass is so soft that all our players get injured when they get on harder surfaces away from home. Stop watering the grass so much, ground crew! It doesn't have to be sooo green! Make it firmer, to prepare those ankles and knees! Take it from a guy who has prepared a golf course for two PGA events, cut down that watering by 15%. Top dress with sand, at least two different sizes of grain, every week! Roll that field daily!!

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I ain't holding my breath...but that would be a pleasant surprise. Even in a limited role where you have him on a snap count, Ford could really push this D-Line over the top. A rotation of him & Ebukam, along with a healthy Bosa on the opposite side would be too much for a majority of O-Lines to deal with. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John232 said:

This alleged Watson stuff is bad. Like..all time bad..like this dude should be suspended if not outright kicked out. 

It gets more out there and out there with each new allegation. I'm not sure how the NFL handles it. It's all civil suits. He's not being charged with any crimes. Not sure what they can do. I think it definitely puts the kabosh on any trade. I'm wondering if he ends up on the commissioner's exempt list.