Jump to content

2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn he's had some terrible terrible QBs over his career lol. 

That's why he was willing to trade multiple future picks for.... McCorkle Jones???? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N4L said:

That's why he was willing to trade multiple future picks for.... McCorkle Jones???? 

You can't assign Common thinking to shanny

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we need a RB that can catch the ball. What Coleman and The Jet were supposed to be. Bell used to be great at it. You think he'd fit in here for cheap, or is he washed up?

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mrscottso said:

I think we need a RB that can catch the ball. What Coleman and The Jet were supposed to be. Bell used to be great at it. You think he'd fit in here for cheap, or is he washed up?

He's beyond washed in my opinion. We will grab someone in the draft, I have no doubt, but I don't expect us to sign anyone worthwhile except *maybe* Rex Burkhead if he's healthy. I think he's still out there, but he tore his ACL late last year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forge said:

He's beyond washed in my opinion. We will grab someone in the draft, I have no doubt, but I don't expect us to sign anyone worthwhile except *maybe* Rex Burkhead if he's healthy. I think he's still out there, but he tore his ACL late last year. 

I think he might be washed too. But its hard to tell because The Jets were awful. He was so good on the Steelers. I had him on my fantasy team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrscottso said:

I think he might be washed too. But its hard to tell because The Jets were awful. He was so good on the Steelers. I had him on my fantasy team.

i thought he was trending downhill his final year in Pitt to be honest. He was a volume guy, but not necessarily efficient. As bad as the Jets were while he was there, he was basically the same guy in KC, and that really bugs me. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...