2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

58 minutes ago, mrscottso said:

I think we need a RB that can catch the ball. What Coleman and The Jet were supposed to be. Bell used to be great at it. You think he'd fit in here for cheap, or is he washed up?

He's beyond washed in my opinion. We will grab someone in the draft, I have no doubt, but I don't expect us to sign anyone worthwhile except *maybe* Rex Burkhead if he's healthy. I think he's still out there, but he tore his ACL late last year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

He's beyond washed in my opinion. We will grab someone in the draft, I have no doubt, but I don't expect us to sign anyone worthwhile except *maybe* Rex Burkhead if he's healthy. I think he's still out there, but he tore his ACL late last year. 

I think he might be washed too. But its hard to tell because The Jets were awful. He was so good on the Steelers. I had him on my fantasy team.

Just now, mrscottso said:

I think he might be washed too. But its hard to tell because The Jets were awful. He was so good on the Steelers. I had him on my fantasy team.

i thought he was trending downhill his final year in Pitt to be honest. He was a volume guy, but not necessarily efficient. As bad as the Jets were while he was there, he was basically the same guy in KC, and that really bugs me. 

• 2 weeks later...