2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

A bunch of these guys were wrong with the Kittle reports. Gave them the benefit of the doubt here and they were wrong again. 

Please ban all the random "insiders", we should only trust the national guys or the Matt's with this team

And yeah the trade is a overpay, but it is what it is. You could tell from the recent comments that the Rams brass was fed up with Goff. 

If Stafford goes for two 1st's, Watson is going to command an insanely high price. 

Ugh, probably won't be able to trade up for the top QB's either. i guess back with Jimmy and a 2nd tier guy like Darnold, Minshew..maybe take Lance if he falls to 12.

My theory all along was these lower level dudes from both SF and DET were fed stuff because the higher up reporters would never report it without confirming with multiple sources. These guys can be had and will be fed BS without making sure the report is correct or not. 

No national reporter or legit beat writer ever reported the Niners were close. 

Maiocco hardly ever misses. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

😧  To the Rams?!?!?!  CRAP.  I prefer to face Goff twice a year than Stafford.

Jimmy G has to get better (both healing and performance on the field!) because we are not likely to get anyone in the Draft who will be prepared to play (we're too low for Wilson, the only one who has any sort of experience with a Shanny-style O). 

Watson will cost so much it will set us back too far. Basically, we'd have to score every drive because our D isn't going to stop anyone.  Also, the Texans don't seem inclined to trade. 

Sigh. Jimmy G needs to start ballin'!

Jimmy G needs to start staying healthy! 

31 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Might as well wait and see I think your window is super small but you guys should compete for super bowl this coming season easily.

You're right. They should contend. The only thing that held them back was Goff. Only thing I would be worried about is the line. They are ranked number 25. And how are they fixing it?

I really thought either us or The Colts were getting him.

10 minutes ago, sherm said:

So after the Goff/Stafford trade we officially have the worst QB in our div? Just wondering...lol

My son just said that to me. I really can't imagine Jimmy is our starter next season. I mean two seasons in a row we tried to upgrade. Why would he even want to stay at this point?

20 minutes ago, sherm said:

So after the Goff/Stafford trade we officially have the worst QB in our div? Just wondering...lol

We maybe did even before the trade, it was just a lot closer between Goff and Jimmy (I'd have taken Goff just because he's not as limited physically)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrscottso said:

My son just said that to me. I really can't imagine Jimmy is our starter next season. I mean two seasons in a row we tried to upgrade. Why would he even want to stay at this point?

Can't make the same money elsewhere would be the only reason I can really think of

• Like 1