2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

TBH I'm all in on the stay at 12 and draft Lance train. We could draft a guard or center and just throw Lance straight into the fire. Really we would have one of the best situations for a rookie to start in as long as we can fix the interior Oline.

TBH I'm worried we're going to waste away Kyle's career with average QB's. Might as well take a shot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

TBH I'm all in on the stay at 12 and draft Lance train. We could draft a guard or center and just throw Lance straight into the fire. Really we would have one of the best situations for a rookie to start in as long as we can fix the interior Oline.

TBH I'm worried we're going to waste away Kyle's career with average QB's. Might as well take a shot.

I'm going to be surprised if we go qb, to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If it's any qb, it's probably Mac Jones lol

God please no.

My list would go something like this:

Lawrence ->zero chance

Wilson -> things get interesting here. If we wanted to go up to #2 I think the trade would be something close to what the Rams just gave up. I would for it but at the end of the day I think Saleh is going to take Wilson here

Lance -> I think he'll be there for us. It's a big boom or bust pick to say the least but Lance really couldn't ask for a better situation. Weapon's galore, a genius HC, a (hopefully) decent Oline. It might take a few years but the Niners and Lance could be a great marriage.

Fields -> Something doesn't sit right with me and Fields. I can't put a finger on it but I don't think he'll be a successful QB

Jones -> uh no.

Trade up for #2 if the Jets are sold on Darnold for one of Wilson/Fields?

If they're not, trade a 3rd for Darnold and try to salvage him? 

Stay at #12 or maybe a smaller trade up and take Lance? 

Megadeal for Watson (prob 4 1st round picks)? 

Not sure what else we could do....none of the other options are inspiring and i'd rather roll back with Jimmy at that point.

Edited by 49ersfan

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bonta is known to be a bit emotional at times but this made me chuckle: 

There was a reason Fowler said Rams yesterday. He's gotten some Niners stories right to. Very good reporter. 

100% 

He's actually taking a bit of a high road here because those guys are brutal on Bonta. 

The minute MM said it wasn't close, I knew it wasn't looking good. MM is very deliberate and thoughtful to what he says

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

100% 

He's actually taking a bit of a high road here because those guys are brutal on Bonta. 

The minute MM said it wasn't close, I knew it wasn't looking good. MM is very deliberate and thoughtful to what he says

It made NO sense at all how no reputable person in the game was saying the Niners were close. Niners were just mentioned merely as one team to watch. I mean of course they probably contacted Detroit about Stafford but that doesn't mean they had the inside track to trade for him or were close to doing so. 

This Frank guy is the worst. Actually read from Javi or someone that the Niners would get this done without #12 and then made a make belief tweet on the package "rumored" to being taken place 🤣🤣🤣.

I can't with these guys anymore. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It made NO sense at all how no reputable person in the game was saying the Niners were close. Niners were just mentioned merely as one team to watch. I mean of course they probably contacted Detroit about Stafford but that doesn't mean they had the inside track to trade for him or were close to doing so. 

This Frank guy is the worst. Actually read from Javi or someone that the Niners would get this done without #12 and then made a make belief tweet on the package "rumored" to being taken place 🤣🤣🤣.

I can't with these guys anymore. 

Oh, Vincent Frank has been a joke for a looooooooooooooong time. He's legit worse than incarcerated Bob

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, Vincent Frank has been a joke for a looooooooooooooong time. He's legit worse than incarcerated Bob

Bob is actually MUCH better now. Not great but better.

Frank though is just terrible. I'm still just baffled why these guys keep doing this. Wait until they report the Niners are interested in Ryan or Dak or Watson. They won't stop here, they will swing for the fences until they make contact lol.