2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

20 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

This probably isn't all that surprising, but I figured I'd share anyway. 

Well technically, it was Manny who took his ring....or should I say prevented it but I understand the sentiment.

Edited by 757-NINER

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm actually surprised we are talking new deal with him. He's a prime candidate to get squeezed out imo. 

I mean, we're probably talking contracts with just about all of our free agents. Which is why I said that I'm not sure this is news worthy. Now, if it was "we're close to a deal with Bourne" that would be more news worthy.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

No thanks. Don't get me wrong I like Bourne but I dislike the dancing when we are losing by 21.

You must dislike 75% of the NFL, then lol. I'm not a big fan of things like that either, but at the end of the day, it's a game and it's full of emotions both good and bad and it really doesn't matter all that much in the end. 

21 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

He blew the coverage on the big 3rd down pass to Hill that would have probably won us the game.

I'm assuming that @Forge was thinking you were referring to Sanders not Moseley, and how he didn't come down with that pass from Jimmy. I kind of hate how he didn't lay out for it, although it probably wouldn't have mattered, it would have at least looked better. idk. I'm still bitter. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I mean, we're probably talking contracts with just about all of our free agents. Which is why I said that I'm not sure this is news worthy. Now, if it was "we're close to a deal with Bourne" that would be more news worthy.

You must dislike 75% of the NFL, then lol. I'm not a big fan of things like that either, but at the end of the day, it's a game and it's full of emotions both good and bad and it really doesn't matter all that much in the end. 

Lol dancing is fine but when we are losing, it isn't acceptable. 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

I'm assuming that @Forge was thinking you were referring to Sanders not Moseley, and how he didn't come down with that pass from Jimmy. I kind of hate how he didn't lay out for it, although it probably wouldn't have mattered, it would have at least looked better. idk. I'm still bitter. 

Correct lol