2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

If the niners can lose a draft pick for talking to Lance Briggs agent during the season, then John gruden better lose a draft pick for openly talking to Sherman and telling him they want to sign him 

Collinsworth said "I don't want to get you in trouble because you've been fined a lot for tampering"

"Yes I have, Sherman, we want to sign you"

Unbelievable 

They need to take draft picks for this. Gruden straight up said he didn't care about getting fined 

We definitely need to file a formal complaint 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Ninerholic said:

I mean...what’s he supposed to say? I think he gave the perfect response.

I agree. There's nothing wrong with "He's my guy until he isn't." It's a business and like any other business and its employees, they come and go for various reasons. The company I work for is my guy until it isn't. My car is my guy until it isn't. 

Raheem has zero control over the QB situation and I think his response was stating exactly that.

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

No thank you. Jimmy's lack of availability is one of his biggest issues, so there's no way that Wentz makes any sense for us.

Lack of availability are the least of concerns with Wentz. That contract though????? The fact he may be completely ruined???? Yeah, that's not a reclamation project that Shanny needs to take on right now with a roster that could compete for a SB. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lack of availability are the least of concerns with Wentz. That contract though????? The fact he may be completely ruined???? Yeah, that's not a reclamation project that Shanny needs to take on right now with a roster that could compete for a SB. 

100% We don't have the time to fix him. It seems like our best option is either to swing for the fences and pony up for Watson. Or roll with Jimmy and draft a QB (my preferred option).