2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

Don't think it's the niners, and he's just speculating we could be in on that (LIS, I think that would fit with the way we have worked in the past, but I have no interest in it), but starting to gain traction that maybe Wentz won't be there for long. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Take it for what it's worth. Credit to Bowen for at least acknowledging that it's not first hand info. 

Probably the Colts and supposedly they won't be giving up their first rounder in any trade so this one works. The Colts may even end up getting a pick in the process. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Probably the Colts and supposedly they won't be giving up their first rounder in any trade so this one works. The Colts may even end up getting a pick in the process. 

I think it would be the colts as well. I still think that a mid round pick + conditional next season makes the most amount of sense for everyone involved. 

2 hours ago, John232 said:

Dolphins SHOULD be the favorite for him..but I knew we'd be in on him..sadly. 

I would take aaron jones here. Not good for my dynasty team, but jones is a good player who pairs very well with wilson and mostert. 

I wouldnt want to pay him very much, he probably will get more elsewhere, but simply in terms of - how does he fit on the field? I get it, he is a good player and we would be a better team (without counting the opportunity cost of his $$$). 

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It's honestly the move I feel most comfortable will happen lol. I don't think he's great any more, but he's been very durable, which hell, at this point may mean even more. He did suffer a concussion at the end of the season, which is a little worrisome, but the dude has largely been an iron man. 

• Like 2