2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Kenan Thompson No GIF by Saturday Night Live

lol..after the Stafford fiasco. please stop.

Fred is awesome, but honestly, I think that'd be an easier pill for me to swallow than letting Bosa go. Fred has been far more durable in his time with us though. I would hope we could keep them. Honestly, I wonder if Kittle wouldn't be considered as well with his big contract and his durability concerns. I love Kittle and think that'd be a huge hit to the leadership in our locker room, but with his history of injuries I could see it being something they would consider. I would hate to lose any of these players. I would be perfectly fine including a pair of AA, Kinlaw, Ward, Greenlaw, Mostert, or even Samuel (this one would kind of suck too, but I'd be willing to do it). 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Sooo...Bosa in a package to the Texans and we add Watson and Watt?

I don't really want Watt at this point for what he costs. I think he's on the books for 17.5 mil at this point and he's injured more often than he's on the field. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

I don't really want Watt at this point for what he costs. I think he's on the books for 17.5 mil at this point and he's injured more often than he's on the field. 

Well then there's that. lol. @Forge just posted this in the around the nfl thread. 

9 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I don't think that is surprising. Well, not wanting to go to NYJ may be but like the Niners always made a lot of sense for him. And the Broncos have a lot of weapons themselves and with Watson become a serious contender. 

It's just going to come down to if the Texans try to move him before free agency. I think the team may look to restructure Jimmy's deal and obviously once that happens then the Watson trade is unlikely. But if they don't restructure the deal, they could get rid of some salaries post-June 1 but by then majority of the free agents will have been signed already. So basically if the Texans will want to play hard ball, I don't see him being traded this soon. 

• Like 1