2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Watt to the Cards 

I have mixed feelings about this.  It makes me worried about our offensive line.  Also, however, the price tag was pretty steep.  Which could work in our favor.  I'm just not sure how it all balances out at the end of the day.  

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's kind of appropriately funny 

I mean McGlinchey blocking Watt isn't the solution?

They have more issues offensively than defensively to be honest. Their offense dropped big time towards the second half of the season. 

• Like 1

So I take back what I said. Apparently we really did reach out to Carolina about Teddy. He was just giving credit to Dan for having previously reported it as well, but Person is standing by that it's his own reporting 

Just now, Forge said:

So I take back what I said. Apparently we really did reach out to Carolina about Teddy. He was just giving credit to Dan for having previously reported it as well, but Person is standing by that it's his own reporting 

Damn you change faster than Javi Vega does.

Just now, Justone2 said:

All the sources.

Never wrong! Never wrong! (sorry, I watched SNL Lavar Ball skits) 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Okay, we can put that to bed. I didn't realize that the Athletic was using Dan Sileo as the source. That's not a real thing and I can't believe the Athletic would legitimately use him as a source in the article. Wow. 

Dan Sileo is a great source of Dan Sileo opinions and guesses. Not exactly the greatest for news.

51 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean McGlinchey blocking Watt isn't the solution?

They have more issues offensively than defensively to be honest. Their offense dropped big time towards the second half of the season. 

McG was supposed to gain weight this offseason, but right now he's crapping in his pants... not ideal.

Hadn't really considered it, but Carolina may go all in on Dak as well. I'm not sure what Dallas is going to do there. I assume that they would like to tag him, but they actually don't have enough available cap space to do that until they start clearing some salary.