2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Love that we’re promoting Ryans to DC. Absolutely the right call imo. 

Definitely. Sounds like that was the plan all along, and I'm sure Saleh was nice enough to help groom him as well 

Happy for Saleh. Jets is actually a good job believe it or not 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, N4L said:

Definitely. Sounds like that was the plan all along, and I'm sure Saleh was nice enough to help groom him as well 

Happy for Saleh. Jets is actually a good job believe it or not 

Agreed. I had it number 3 behind Jacksonville and San Diego. 

Just now, Ninerholic said:

Sherm?

Spoon is definitely most likely, but sherm could be on the table for sure. That's a good voice to have in the locker room. I'd expect them to be in on Hyder and maybe Tartt if they don't resign maye. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Spoon is definitely most likely, but sherm could be on the table for sure. That's a good voice to have in the locker room. I'd expect them to be in on Hyder and maybe Tartt if they don't resign maye. 

Spoon is gonna leave and absolutely blow up there. The Jets corners are horrendous and the fanbase will be excited about him once they see him play. Rather than here where if you aren't perfect immediately people will trash you and never forget the bad plays you made. The dude just needed to find his confidence. I think we would be making a mistake by letting him leave 

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

Spoon is gonna leave and absolutely blow up there. The Jets corners are horrendous and the fanbase will be excited about him once they see him play. Rather than here where if you aren't perfect immediately people will trash you and never forget the bad plays you made. The dude just needed to find his confidence. I think we would be making a mistake by letting him leave 

I think it's a mistake just because he should be super cheap and we have openings for him. But no doubt he may want a fresh start and there are definitely going to be other teams that can offer it

• Like 1

Really curious to see how they proceed with some of the replacements here, especially for Lafleur. Do they go super young, inexperienced? Maybe some quality control coach they have? Move over a position coach? Our do they try and pluck an established coach? I'm guessing that Scange has to be high on the list, right?

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Really curious to see how they proceed with some of the replacements here, especially for Lafleur. Do they go super young, inexperienced? Maybe some quality control coach they have? Move over a position coach? Our do they try and pluck an established coach? I'm guessing that Scange has to be high on the list, right?

Could see us promoting McDaniel to OC and then have a guy like Day or Welker be more involved with gameplanning to plan for later when McDaniel gets hired away.