2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay I will bite. When have we ever made a trade where it was so out in the open?

-Jimmy G? Nope, happened out of nowhere.

-Trent Williams? Nope, happened out of nowhere.

Are we to really believe that the organization has leaked to everyone that a Darnold trade is coming? I mean it is possible that maybe Darnold's camp or the Jets camp has been leaking all this out but something isn't adding up here. 

Fine. Aaron Rodgers it is. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

I'm behind on this, can they still restructure / settle with Dee Ford, etc before FA?

They will NOT restructure with his deal.

Ford has an injury guarantee at April 1st so nothing can be done beforehand I believe. 

I wonder if it could be possible to hammer out a deal with some of our FA's and have a handshake deal in place that finalizes after June 1st. Designating Ford and Richburg as June 1st cuts gives us more money back, but I'm seeing conflicting things all over the place about when you can use the money.

30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They will NOT restructure with his deal.

Ford has an injury guarantee at April 1st so nothing can be done beforehand I believe. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they restructure him at all. Depends on how badly they want the money. It's more valuable this year than it will be in 2023

14 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Manny sanders getting released 

Really surprised by how many people want to bring him back. I mean, I like Manny...but at this juncture I think I'd rather have Bourne (price dependent). Dude suits up every game. Manny is 34 years old. No reason to bring him in as a wr4 and his days of being able to play up as a WR2 are probably over. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Really surprised by how many people want to bring him back. I mean, I like Manny...but at this juncture I think I'd rather have Bourne (price dependent). Dude suits up every game. Manny is 34 years old. No reason to bring him in as a wr4 and his days of being able to play up as a WR2 are probably over. 

Yeah give me Bourne or a rookie over Manny. Sure the offense took a step forward when he was brought in but i feel most was Deebo developing and not just Manny being there. Look at his stats in those games and it isn't all that great.

• Like 2