Better Team: Browns - Titans - Packers - Colts

mdonnelly21

Best Team   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Best Team

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Also the Colts were going toe to toe with Tennessee without Buckner, Autry and Okereke on defense and no Kelly on offense (all 4 played week 10). Once Castonzo went out the Colts fell apart. 
D Henry vs Colts (week 10) 19/103 0 TD 

D Henry vs Colts (week 12) 27/178 3 TD 

As others have said, everyone is dealing with injuries, and two of the Colts' TDs in the first game came on special teams due to our backup punter making mistakes.

Packers, Titans, and Browns all have 8 wins, but if any team has deserved to be an I'll believe it when I see it team, it's the Browns.  Plus, they narrowly eeked out wins against the Texans, Eagles, and Jaguars in the last three weeks after getting spanked by the Raiders, and the best win on their schedule, by far, is against the Colts.  Colts have wins against the Titans and Packers, which is more impressive than the Browns' only good win.

I'd put it Titans, Packers, Colts, Browns for now.  If the Browns beat the Titans or the Packers beat the Titans, that changes things, but til then, that's what I'm thinking the ranking is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

you....realize that that week 10 stat line is still ~5.4 ypc? lol. we just had go away from the run game a bit after running up that deficit due to the special teams blunders.

more generally though i'm tired of the injury excuse for this game. we played you guys with a 3rd string left tackle, practice squaders starting at ILB and CB, our best edge rusher out, our #1 CB out. many of these guys are out for the year or have been out for extended periods of time. we whipped a good buffalo team coming off a covid outbreak without a bunch of our starters, including jeff simmons who is our best player on defense. every team is dealing with injuries.

My point is/was, all things even, there is no difference between the Titans and Colts. 

People have been saying the Titans are far better then the Colts.
- The teams went toe to toe until a couple special teams blunders gave the Colts the edge.

-The teams went toe to toe until their Pro Bowl left tackle (and second OL) went down for the Colts and they couldn’t keep up with the Titans anymore. 

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This one is a no brainer for me

Packers - Titans - Colts - Browns

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I'd put it Titans, Packers, Colts, Browns for now.  If the Browns beat the Titans or the Packers beat the Titans, that changes things, but til then, that's what I'm thinking the ranking is.

You're all dead to me

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401220166

maxresdefault.jpg

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You're all dead to me

Fair to say. 

The Colt also lost to the Jags...I wouldn't pick the Jags over the Colts. The game is different if they play again. Browns have Chubb and Ogunjobi back but no OBJ. Colts have Leonard and Costanzo back. 

General rule of thumb for me. If I view two teams relatively close, go with the team you view as having the better QB. I don't like either of these QBs, but if you put a gun to my head and force me to choose one for one game and one game only, I'll probably take Rivers over Baker if they were to meet again. I am not going to get every game right using this method, but I typically feel like I'll get more than 50% of them right