Better Team: Browns - Titans - Packers - Colts

mdonnelly21

Best Team   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Best Team

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Also that 9 all came from Rivers awful game pick 6 and a dumb safety lol.

Isn’t Rivers not being good the norm tho? I’m more shocked when he has a great game than I am when he has a bad one. 

Edited by QBIso

16 minutes ago, QBIso said:

Isn’t Rivers not being good the norm tho? I’m more shocked when he has a great game than I am when he has a bad one. 

He’s been inconsistent these past few games. He’s cost the Colts some games this year (Cle, Jags). He also helped rally the Colts to wins (Packers, Bengals). He’s not perfect but he’s a better option than Jacoby. 

Edited by Blackstar12

Browns fans all up in arms

The question isn't who won a game in week 5

The question is who is the better team, right now, in week 13

Nobody said the Raiders were better than the Chiefs because they beat them (and now they are equal teams because they are 1-1 again each other now)

Get your point differential to 0 and we can talk some more

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

they're always doing their best to brighten the day of other fandoms; whether they be 4 - 7(+14) fans or whatevers

you know, the ones that know how to act 'they been there before'

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Since I pulled that image off of Google with a smirk on my face 

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I recognise this upcoming game for Cleveland is potentially the biggest game in 2 years for them. Tennessee are a better team, but this is very winnable for Cleveland.

- CLE are undefeated when Baker throws anything above a 70 passer rating - that's all...

- Titans have the 29th most sacks in the league

- Garrett is back. The QB that will be under the most duress should be Tannehill

- Titans have the worst 3rd down defense, Browns have the best close range game in the league.

It's a good matchup. This would be a statement win, it would cement playoffs, it would shut a lot of people up. 

I'd predict Titans by a small score, but this should be exciting for Browns fans

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Nobody said the Raiders were better than the Chiefs because they beat them (and now they are equal teams because they are 1-1 again each other now)

As far as right now, only the Saints, Chiefs and Steelers have a longer winning streak in the NFL.

As far as point differential, since week 1 we are plus 11. We've been blown out by 63 points in 2 games but a loss is a loss and a win is a win. Browns have won 3 games against teams that were leading their division, sure 2 were in the NFCE but it's still true.

We're not up in arms, but we do have a better record than the Colts and beat them head to head. If we beat the Titans the same will be true about them. I think it's a coin flip game.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I recognise this upcoming game for Cleveland is potentially the biggest game in 2 years for them. Tennessee are a better team, but this is very winnable for Cleveland.

- CLE are undefeated when Baker throws anything above a 70 passer rating - that's all...

- Titans have the 29th most sacks in the league

- Garrett is back. The QB that will be under the most duress should be Tannehill

- Titans have the worst 3rd down defense, Browns have the best close range game in the league.

It's a good matchup. This would be a statement win, it would cement playoffs, it would shut a lot of people up. 

I'd predict Titans by a small score, but this should be exciting for Browns fans

As a Browns fan, I think we get trounced by Henry. Our DC is a buffoon and we refuse to play with more than 2 linebackers. Plus the LBs we do have were average...in freaking college. 

As long as teams stay patient with their running games, they can dash the Browns defense all game long. And our best defensive player still gets into pass rush mode too often and flies up the field, leaving gaping holes in the run game. 

I think Tennessee is one of the worst matchups for us defensively just because of their persistence in Derrick Henry right up the pooper. 

2 minutes ago, QBIso said:

As a Browns fan, I think we get trounced by Henry. Our DC is a buffoon and we refuse to play with more than 2 linebackers. Plus the LBs we do have were average...in freaking college. 

As long as teams stay patient with their running games, they can dash the Browns defense all game long. And our best defensive player still gets into pass rush mode too often and flies up the field, leaving gaping holes in the run game. 

I think Tennessee is one of the worst matchups for us defensively just because of their persistence in Derrick Henry right up the pooper. 

You're ranked 9th vs the run this season. Have you played good run attacks so far or no?

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I’m more of a Colts hater and generally not buying into them at all whatsoever aside from Reich, whom I love. The Browns are a .500 caliber team propped up by a lousy schedule. That said, they have an elite running game, a few dynamic players at positions of importance, but their talent level is still trying to rebound from those 2015-2017 years on defense outside of Myles , Ward, and their DT.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You're ranked 9th vs the run this season. Have you played good run attacks so far or no?

Yes, but teams get away from it inexplicably. Like the Eagles game. They were literally tearing our rectum every time they ran the ball and then for some reason, they wanted to give the ball to olé dumbo (Wentz) and take the front 7 for the Browns off the hook. Happens almost every week. I bet our YPC we give up is astounding given the #9 ranked run defense.