Week 13: LV Raiders vs NY Jets

Bobby816

I really hope so, Bobby. I am a little bit concerned about Jacobs potentially not playing. If they have to rely solely on Carr and the passing game, I think that gives us a chance to win.

But, the Raiders have to be pissed off and want to avenge both their dud last week, not to mention their dud the last time they visited us.

Come on, Gruden. You do not deserve to be coaching this team any longer if you can't beat NYJ.

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Oooof. 

Raiders' HC Jon Gruden said Josh Jacobs, Johnathan Abram and Clelin Ferrell are out for Sunday's game against the Jets.

This is definitely concerning from a tanking perspective. I definitely don't see a 42-7 loss this week.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ferrell is actually playing, but our CB1 Mullen and another CB are both questionable. It's going to be ugly.

Not to worry we have Sam at QB and gase calling plays. Your CB’s will look like pro bowlers. 

I dread the though of a Jets post game show with Gase, all smiles saying what a great win for the Jets, and how  proud  he is of his team. I been very close of snapping the last few months but this would drive me over the edge. I lived thru the mud bowl, the lose of John Riggens,  Joe Namath lost for the season by a cheap shot on his knees in a preseason game by LB Paul Naumoff, the butt fumble, the Rich Kotite era. I almost forgot the Heidi game when we had  a lead against the Raiders, with two minutes to go and they left the game to put the movie The sound of Music, and somehow we lost the game.

Edited by doumeyer
  • Like 1