The other NFL games week #13

Iron_man

This week was suppose to start with Cowboys at Ravens on Thursday Night, but that's now our Tuesday night game. We also have 2 Monday games. Covid scheduling be weird like that.

Sunday Early:Browns vs Titans, Colts vs Texans, Bengals vs Dolphins, Raiders vs Jets, Jags vs Vikings, Saints vs Falcons, Lions vs Bears

Sunday Late:Eagles vs Packers, Our game, Giants vs Seahawks, Rams vs Cardinals

Sunday Night: Broncos vs Chiefs

Monday Night: Washington vs Steelers (early), Bills vs 49ers

Tuesday Night: Cowboys vs Ravens.

Which games are you guys looking forward to watching? Can ya believe this season is almost over already? I, myself will probably watch the vikings game, Eagles vs Green bay, Denver vs Chiefs, Bills vs 49ers should be good, Cowboys vs ravens.

Gotta root hard for the Texans the rest of the way. If they sweep the Colts, that would be a big help for the Pats sneaking into the playoffs (presuming they can take care of business, which is nowhere near a given).

Also, I smell an upset brewing for the Steelers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starless said:

Also, I smell an upset brewing for the Steelers. 

I agree. They looked vulnerable against several teams this year. They nearly lost to the Garret Gilbert lead Cowboys, their third string QB after Dak and Dalton went down.