- Iowa Hawkeyes Thread -

WizardHawk

16 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Just curious, who do you see as the 3rd potential 1st round pick? Gonna be a fun one to watch

Stanley just needs to calm down. I hope he can get on the same page with Martin quick. I think were gonna see some fresh stuff from B. Ferentz with the WR depth we have right now. I love 1-3 and think they will work well together. 

I see two for sure and possibly a 3rd if they all play well and avoid major injuries 

1. AJ Epenesa 

2. Alaric Jackson 

3. Tristan Wirfs 

2 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I see two for sure and possibly a 3rd if they all play well and avoid major injuries 

1. AJ Epenesa 

2. Alaric Jackson 

3. Tristan Wirfs 

Wow, I completely blanked on Jackson. Yeah, 3 is definitely a possibility. Especially with the OL woes across the NFL lately. 

18 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Yes sir. Born, raised, attended. Now out west so I won't be able to go to any games this year, but gonna root from afar.

I always root for Georgia from afar, so I get it.  And with Navy, I'd have season tickets, but my work is involved with them so I am always involved with a game.  

7 minutes ago, Cheech said:

Never thought I would see the day we have this much talent at the skill positions.  Need to win next week and get some guys healthy over the bye.

Stanley now 37 of 58 with 488 yards, 6TDs and no turnovers. 

This is the Stanley we need to make a run at the conference this year. But yeah, best WR Corp we have had since McNutt and DJK. 

6 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Stanley now 37 of 58 with 488 yards, 6TDs and no turnovers. 

This is the Stanley we need to make a run at the conference this year. But yeah, best WR Corp we have had since McNutt and DJK. 

Yeah, and it's not close, either.  

Stanley has looked absolutely fantastic.  If he plays like this the rest of the year, he could be a top 5 QB taken next spring.

• Like 1

Thanks for the invite to the board, @Cheesehawk

I really looking forward to the Cy-Hawk game, as much as any in the past. I'm a fan of all Iowa sports, but when Iowa faces any of them, especially ISU, it's gloves off time.

I don't just want a win, I want to see a beat down, blowout, full on arse kicking! Pick on the corners early and often to run up the score, and then let the stable of RB's carries us the rest of the way.

Of course, I'm not sure what we'll see, but I'd like to see a 38-17 type score.