Rich7sena

The Carr Dilemma 2021  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with Carr in 2021

• Option 1: extend Carr
    • Option 2: trade Carr
    • Neither

13 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I think Carr would hate going to a cold weather team.  Maybe he would acclimate over time but he would have some serious issues the first year or two.

I agree with this.  You could tell the writer doesn't really know much about him, but it was still interesting to see that this article was written.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

In Chicago we would murder someone for 4000 yards and 27 TDs. 

We have never had a 4000 yard passer as pathetic as that is.

I don’t think Carr will be dealt. Teams don’t choose to enter the QB wilderness. But we will gladly take him in Chicago.

I'm not sure how well Carr would play in Chicago. He has played pretty terribly in cold weather games, likely due to his small hands. 

I think the only way we'd make the move is if it was a 3 team deal where we ended up with Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm not sure how well Carr would play in Chicago. He has played pretty terribly in cold weather games, likely due to his small hands. 

I think the only way we'd make the move is if it was a 3 team deal where we ended up with Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson. 

I would be shocked if the Raiders chose to open a new Stadium to fans with Marcus Mariota leading them to a 5-11.

15 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

In Chicago we would murder someone for 4000 yards and 27 TDs. 

We have never had a 4000 yard passer as pathetic as that is.

I don’t think Carr will be dealt. Teams don’t choose to enter the QB wilderness. But we will gladly take him in Chicago.

You’re one of the few Bears fans. I remember a dedicated Carr thread there recently and 90% didn’t want him. He would cost to much for an only above-average QB. Plus, he’s terrible in the cold. Chicago is probably his worst fit. He’d do great in Indy or New Orleans. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You’re one of the few Bears fans. I remember a dedicated Carr thread there recently and 90% didn’t want him. He would cost to much for an only above-average QB. Plus, he’s terrible in the cold. Chicago is probably his worst fit. He’d do great in Indy or New Orleans. 

Lol 

bears: I’ll give you 3 firsts for carr

us/carr: Meh sorry it’s too cold in Chicago for carr

wtf lol

29 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I would be shocked if the Raiders chose to open a new Stadium to fans with Marcus Mariota leading them to a 5-11.

Which is why I said I only think we'd deal Carr if we were going to use those assets in a package to acquire Wilson or Watson. We're also reportedly shopping Mariota.