Jump to content

GDT: Texans vs Colts


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, amazingandre said:

LMAO, that was pretty cool

 

Watson on the sidelines regretting his long term deal now lol

Only thing that can save this team is Eric Bieniemy now.

We're interviewing John Dorsey soon and he's said Bieniemy is his no.1 guy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drained said:

Only thing that can save this team is Eric Bieniemy now.

We're interviewing John Dorsey soon and he's said Bieniemy is his no.1 guy.

I think the goal is to get a GM in ASAP to start lining up coaches and trade some of these bad contracts (Martin, Mercilus, McKinney, etc) as soon as the off-season starts

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jch1911 said:

I think the goal is to get a GM in ASAP to start lining up coaches and trade some of these bad contracts (Martin, Mercilus, McKinney, etc) as soon as the off-season starts

Dorsey has built a near-superbowl competitor in the Browns. He made some really good choices for them and is the reason they're finally out of a hole.

The reason Dorsey lost his job was a bad coach hire in Freddie Kitchens. I think Bieniemy won't be a bad coach hire, a HC's job is to motive his men, EB can do that. I think EB will make the right choices on his OC too.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drained said:

Dorsey has built a near-superbowl competitor in the Browns. He made some really good choices for them and is the reason they're finally out of a hole.

The reason Dorsey lost his job was a bad coach hire in Freddie Kitchens. I think Bieniemy won't be a bad coach hire, a HC's job is to motive his men, EB can do that. I think EB will make the right choices on his OC too.

I would hope Bieniemy (or Dorsey) would bring in Heck as OC as well Jim Caldwell as a Asst OC / QB coach

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Coutee and Chris Hanson showed up yesterday.  I want to see more of Hanson the remainder of the season.  Tyrell Adams is a keeper.  He has played really well in McKinney's absence.

Chris Hanson is a surprisingly good WR, I want to see him for an entire season...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, Drained said:

Nick Martin is a mediocre C yet we'll pay him like hes top 3 and wonder why we're in a cap hole. Cut him, put Fulton there and sign Larry Warford in the off season. Thanks.

Watson is showing maturity - he could have answered vaguely on it and left it open to interpretation, but he took ownership of it and did what he could to protect his guy. He's going to learn from it, he's going to become a better player for it.

No loss is a good loss, we learned this during the Kubiak days - but Watson will be a better football player due to this, and he's already one of the 10 best players in football.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...