Bears/Lions GDT 12/6/20

Heinz D.

Just because.

Oh, I've read two different articles recently that also mentioned rumors of even Phillips being fired. Might actually be happening folks.

As to the game--it'll be interesting to see if the Bears make it competitive, or it's just a big-time **** show. I'm actually considering doing Christmas shopping instead of watching it. I haven't intentionally not watched a Bears game in over thirty years. 

Edited by Heinz D.

6 minutes ago, G08 said:

This game is not only for the season, but ostensibly for Pace and Nagy's careers in Chicago.

FWIW we've faced the 7th toughest schedule in the NFL our first 11 games.

If they win out, there's certainly a chance to be a playoff team, and that could very well save Pace and Nagy. That putrid display after the Packers game may have doomed Nagy no matter what, though.

16 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

If they win out, there's certainly a chance to be a playoff team, and that could very well save Pace and Nagy. That putrid display after the Packers game may have doomed Nagy no matter what, though.

They aren't beating Minnesota, Green Bay AND Houston

54 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens. I thought Mack's comments a couple days ago, where he sort of had Nagy's back, were really, really weird...

I didn't expect him to bash Nagy to the media. Mack's above that, unlike Nagy. However you never know how he feels behind the scenes. I'd give it a 95% chance that the defense thinks Nagy is a joke

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

They aren't beating Minnesota, Green Bay AND Houston

No, they're not. I kind of doubt they beat the Lions, actually.

I was just sayin'...

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I didn't expect him to bash Nagy to the media. Mack's above that, unlike Nagy. However you never know how he feels behind the scenes. I'd give it a 95% chance that the defense thinks Nagy is a joke

I didn't expect Mack to go out of his way to frame Nagy's comments in any sort of light. Figured he'd stay off the subject entirely, even when asked. 

And I think the likelihood the defense thinks Nagy is a joke is 100%.