Bears/Lions GDT 12/6/20

Heinz D.

I'll say it again, Nagy should've never benched Mitch. The offense works better with him. I understand it but didn't make any sense then and it certainly doesn't now.  

Edit: Now I wanna see how it works in the 3rd Q though.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

This is what Arob and Miller can do when the QB actually targets them accurately when they're open.

Enjoy it while you can. Mitch literally only plays well against Detroit... And considering he's gone next year, combined with us likely winning what is effectively a fourth meaningless game against a bottom feeder team, our odds of booting the failed gm /hc combo or being in a position to draft a qb who doesn't suck slip away at an equal rate. 

They look so good in the first half and then it is the same old **** in the second.  A failed rpo followed by a penalty followed by a pass to a covered receiver behind the line of scrimage and ending with a bubble screen on 3rd and 15.

Just now, Bfan said:

They look so good in the first half and then it is the same old **** in the second.  A failed rpo followed by a penalty followed by a pass to a covered receiver behind the line of scrimage and ending with a bubble screen on 3rd and 15.

To be fair, after the failed RPO they did get a first down on a Kmet reception.

After the new set of downs, however, it was more of the same pathetic crap.

8 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Enjoy it while you can. Mitch literally only plays well against Detroit... And considering he's gone next year, combined with us likely winning what is effectively a fourth meaningless game against a bottom feeder team, our odds of booting the failed gm /hc combo or being in a position to draft a qb who doesn't suck slip away at an equal rate. 

I wasn't talking about any of this. I was talking about Arob and Miller. My crystal ball hasn't been mailed to me yet.

6 minutes ago, Bfan said:

Too conservative, keep on the gas....