The Good, the Bad the WHAT JUST HAPPENED vs. the Jets

RaidersAreOne

You can call me whatever you want and IDC, but there is nothing to be happy about with that game. NOTHING. ******* disgrace of a performance. This team lacks a killer instinct and that starts with Gruden. Up 11 and gets the ball twice near the 50 yard line and gets conserative. Starts to go with his dumb run run pass BS to start to kill the clock. You could have stepped on their throat.

Anyone who mentions playoffs with the Raiders involved is just hopeful and I get that, but nothing this team has shown against two of the worst teams in the past two weeks should make you have any hope.

Edited by agarcia34

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I wouldn't even say Carr won. Moreso the Jets lost. Most blatant tank play I have seen in my entire life.

Yep clear tankjob. All out blitz cover 0, no deep safety in an obvious hail marry situation, lolll. That’s why I’m not excited about this win. Usually even ugly wins I’m pretty pumped... but this wasn’t a win. 

Edited by BayRaider

Raiders can bounce back. People were singing their praises earlier in the year and for their effort on SNF recently. They hit a lull. No question about it and that’s on the staff for not having these guys prepared. The perspective will change if they bounce back at home and beat Indy. Facing Phillip Rivers gives me hope.

Good: We got LUCKY to get the Win...

Bad: Too much to mention

Ugly: The possible locker room BLAHHH and seeing people blaming anything and everything. YUCK!!!

So much went wrong but still got the WIN in the end and that's all that matters...

EDIT: I think we'll be good for Indy. Beating KC and almost winning again we had a HUGE let down and today got lucky to shake off the bad mojo IMO. This team can beat anyone and lose to anyone. We play to the talent across from us.

Super UGLY: Tackling...I'd fire PG and make Rod D cord to send a message ASAP. DO or DIE!!!

Edited by G