Week 13 Post game: We ended Wentz's career

Norm

30 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I know you're joking but if they are going to run practices like that, they will have to start charging to watch in training camp.  I would pay decent money to see that and I know I'm not alone.  We also would need to bring in 4 punters minimum because they will not stay in one piece for too long.

I keep seeing the Sean Taylor tackle on the punt fake at the pro bowl in my head. LOL 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Yeah they don’t make em like they used to lol. Watching it happen I thought before he hit him that he was going to kill him if he didn’t let up.

Yeah I was watching it live and I'm pretty sure I ended up on the floor after I flew out of my chair. I thought he was dead

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mikemike778 said:

True. The point is he is a professional athlete who may be needed to make a tackle. He should have some semblance of professional pride. Its not good enough if he can't be bothered to try and get his skills in that area above nil then it doesn't say a lot for his professionalism full stop.

DK Metcalf is the best example, he's isn't paid to tackle but he runs 90 yards giving it everything to stop the TD and look at the effect it has on the defence who can't allow the TD after he did that. You have the rest of the team putting their body on the line all game so no idea what respect they have for Scott now. Don't expect Scott to do what Metcalf did but don't expect him to hide like a baby either.

If I am MLF, once Dillon is off the Covid list, I get him running straight at Scott in practice every day 

Lol

Wine and Thoughts.

Not Chandons best day at least early, cleaned it up. 

early sacks, coverage sacks. Z gary keke P is a good pressure package to give Kenny rest.  LOL Greene over the guard in pressure and gets home. Carson needs to get out. For real. (Up to half now) if you want to see receivers not get open, wow this philly squad. I think I saw 2 plays where Carson maybe missed a guy. Still, Carson definitely has some blame for their ineptitude. like shorting Goedert on his long catch, no reason not to set up and launch it.. This just went from a match made in heaven to absolute hell reeal fast.

I have no idea how the eagles are still trotting out Alshon and feeling good about it.. Ertz shouldnt be playing, he gives no ****s about this team. Peters is done. Fletcher Cox really out here making this D respectable by himself.

Wild how as soon as Hurts gets in the game they start doing rollouts and things to help him out and Pettine starts playing the let them make a mistake D. Z dropped into coverage on a 3rd down lololol against Ertz? come on man. That being said it pretty much worked until 4th and 18 where JA doesn't get depth and trips verts rolls over the top of him. JA got caught peekin.. on 4th and 18. After the TD drive they make Jalen do Carson things aaaaaaand they suck again. I'm max betting the Saints and the Kamara rec yards over. probably a saints D score at some point too. Savages int, bro read it thee whole way beautiful robber.

Kirksey was going after the shallow crossers, smashing dudes.

The slant route with Davante where he side steps singleton is just poetry. DA's that dude. (obviously i dont expect anyone to know this specific play and I wish I was more ambitious making gifs.)

Lazard was eating Maddox's lunch.

Gotta say if we could've got Aiyuk. oooooowweee. Like a super dangerous MVS? We will take a step. juuuuust out of reach. Also I maintain that MVS has to go to ground on the deep play late in the game just for pure aesthetics.

Someone go grab the malik taylor catch for me. Feels like that's a play for Tavon/Ervin. pick play for the easy catch on a drag.. EQ and Lazard setting up for blocks at the 1t down sticks. too easy. fun play for sure. Someday ill make gifs and these posts might be worth a damn, still maybe.

If we don't re-sign Marcedes. idk. ill be upset.

This ******* hodge podge of a post lol. 

• Like 2