Week 13 Post game: We ended Wentz's career

Norm

Nice to get a little payback on the Eagles today.  Blows me away how far Wentz has slid in his career in a relatively short period of time.

Rodgers, Adams, Jones, and Alexander are gold - pure money!

Scott, hurt or not, is a liability, as are our special teams.

Sullivan needs to work on open field tackling.

Love seeing Pettine sending four and five after Wentz and getting it done.

Jamaal Williams flashed.  Oline solid per usual.

Jim Schwartz can eat a bag of Richards.

28 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

Saints need to stop winning

I want that bye

I think if we run the table, we get it. Don’t see NO dropping 2 but 1 very possible. 

As it stands the 7 seed Viks play 2 seed Pack. I really want them to just miss the postseason. Even if it would be sweet to knock them off, it would kill me if they knock us out. 

Ifeel the same about the Brady rematch but that one might be necessary for Rodgers’ legacy. 

If I look into my crystal ball, I think AZ gets 7 seed and they will not be an easy out. 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

well.....this subforum is talking about it, so you need to post something that is edgy, and against the mainstream views, slight a player on a team with a huge fan base.

True true.... I forget it's like that sometimes

11 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yep.  Today's sports media is much more about the art of generating a large public reaction vs saying anything intelligent.

Agreed.  I get a kick out of people that get up in arms with national talk shows.  Probably 50% of the stuff they say is not stuff they believe,  but it is to rile up a large fanbase.   Controversial takes help to drive ratings.

Now, some guest analysts is much different 

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

holy hell, July 2020 and you have AJ Green at #7?

I guess making a list for clicks still exists.

At least 8 of the names belong on the list and I think "best in the league" is very arguable, but yeah AJ Green and Courtland Sutton are "two of these things are not like the others" 

OBJ and Cooper obvs may not be on it now but I can see them being there before the season started. 

Edited by Mr Bad Example