Week 14: Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants

Absolutely NOT!!!

I'm celebrating now and will be for the next 2 days...lol...Right now, I feel like we could win the super bowl...I mean, Seattle!...Really?  After this win, If Joe Judge doesn't at least receive an honorable mention for coach of the year, it would be unjust.  The players have bought into his system and it clearly shows.  Seems like anything the man touches turns to gold.  We've got a top rated defense right now, that is only going to get better.  An offensive line that has made HUGE improvements and looks to have this line already playing like our glory days in Manning's golden years.  That will continue to gain experience over the next 4 years.  A young quarterback, get barkley back...well it's looking good.  I'm looking forward to watching this talent grow over the years while playing on rookie contracts.  The rest of the NFC East is paying some real attention to the Giants right now.  Sadly, I never gave this team a chance, we've seen this team take some major leaps from week 1 to now, but I still didn't think we had advanced this much.  Just the week before we struggled against a banged up Cincinnati (19-17).  So going into next week against Arizona who's dropped the last 3 games, (sea-ne-lar) yeah why the hell not...WE CAN WIN THIS GAME!!!

• Like 2

This game feels winnable now. If the defense can keep Wilson and DK in check on the road, then it should be able to keep Kyler and Hop under control. 2 out of the 4 final games at home with only road game @Balt. If they could finish 8-8 that to me would be an absolute astounding accomplishment after an 0-5 start.

ok Acgott, my celebration has ended. that case of beer was great by the way! LOL i can see us in a dog fight in this one. Kyler Murray is deceptive and very creative and he is always looking to DHop to get a big play downfield. DJ is gonna play in this one, im certain of this. I think with a weeks rest and some extra time to study he will do enough to get us this win. 

Giants - 26 / Cards 22

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

ok Acgott, my celebration has ended. that case of beer was great by the way! LOL i can see us in a dog fight in this one. Kyler Murray is deceptive and very creative and he is always looking to DHop to get a big play downfield. DJ is gonna play in this one, im certain of this. I think with a weeks rest and some extra time to study he will do enough to get us this win. 

Giants - 26 / Cards 22

Better have been some good stouts!

Giants have scored over 25 points just twice this season, I think that be a tough task for a solid Cardinals defense. I think we can squeeze out a 20-17 win.

13 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Better have been some good stouts!

Giants have scored over 25 points just twice this season, I think that be a tough task for a solid Cardinals defense. I think we can squeeze out a 20-17 win.

Nah was more of the Yuengling variety and American honey. 

• Like 2

Important loss here for the Cardinals. While Gonzalez was only kicking 72% this year, Mike Nugent hasn’t kicked this year and was 5/8 in 4 games for the Patriots last year. He missed a field goal from the 20s, 30s, and 40s.

Depth help with Darnay Holmes likely out.

Great look not bringing up a QB, so they aren’t worried up about a setback with only McCoy as the other QB.

Pass Rusher Trent Harris is the only LB on the PS, if Martinez is out, we will go with 6 LB. I’ll take it as a positive they didn’t bring him up, even for special teams depth.