Week 14: Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants

Acgott

9 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Doesn't really matter when the o-line can't hold up. They took a step back today as well.

Someone of the pressures were definitely because of coverage. When Jones would normally scramble, he was holding the ball. Either he doesn’t trust his ability to throw, or no one was open 

• Like 1

Is Daniel Jones our qb for the future of this team?  I wasn't able to watch this game, probably a good thing, but just watching the highlights and stats, I get the impression he isn't seeing the pre snap opponent.  Looking at some of those highlights it looked like he could have made some pre snap adjustments on the line coverage.  Also saw him starring his receiving target down, can't put this mess all on the offensive line, not saying they didn't play poorly but Jones didn't help them out at all.  

Just having serious doubts that this is our guy at quarterback.  Are you guys seeing the same or no?

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Is Daniel Jones our qb for the future of this team?  I wasn't able to watch this game, probably a good thing, but just watching the highlights and stats, I get the impression he isn't seeing the pre snap opponent.  Looking at some of those highlights it looked like he could have made some pre snap adjustments on the line coverage.  Also saw him starring his receiving target down, can't put this mess all on the offensive line, not saying they didn't play poorly but Jones didn't help them out at all.  

Just having serious doubts that this is our guy at quarterback.  Are you guys seeing the same or no?

Im seeing it. There was times he could've made some plays today and there was just poor decisions by him. He was definitly not 100% healthy today but he didnt look like a starting qb at all today. Im still on the fence with him. He regressed today with the fumbles again

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

There is definite concern. He didn’t take any positive steps off his rookie season. He has 6 games with no passing touchdowns. More turnovers than touchdowns. We will definitely consider taking another QB in the draft, probably in the middle rounds,  maybe sign another QB like Trubisky for competition,