Jump to content

Week 14: Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Barkley careerr has veen injuries and has been piling up miles for wasted seasons

Thank you for your comment. I’m sure a smart fan like yourself would know, Barkley has been on the IR since tearing his ACL in week 2. He did not play in this game.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

He is often hurts proofs my point last year he missed 3 games and seemed to be beat up

this year he tears an acl

 

rb have short shelf like look at zeek while he is still solid he no longer is an elite back

I agree with you. My point is this has nothing to do with the Cardinals vs Giants game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Giants offense has been a ****show most of the year, but yesterday was just brutal.  Missed blocks, free rushers, no separation, Jones holding onto the ball too long.  Jones was at the line of scrimmage calling audibles and trying to figure things out pre-snap to no avail.  And the most disappointing thing was seeing him fumbling three more times.  And yea, I get it that he was playing on a bad leg, but the fumbles have been a long recurring theme.  I feel like if the fumbling issue hasn't been fixed by now, it's never going to be fixed.  It's a fatal flaw.

The winner of the division is going to be picking at 19, the rest of the teams will be in the top 10.  Dallas and probably Philadelphia won't be in the QB market.  Washington will be, and the Giants SHOULD be.  What I'm getting at is, part of me wants the Giants to lose the division to Washington so they can be the ones in position to draft a QB.  Trey Lance? Zach Wilson? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gmen said:

What I'm getting at is, part of me wants the Giants to lose the division to Washington so they can be the ones in position to draft a QB.  Trey Lance? Zach Wilson? 

All this losing has changed you Gmen. I miss your homerism takes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

All this losing has changed you Gmen. I miss your homerism takes.

I'm generally an optimistic fan, but I've seen enough of this offense.  I like Joe Judge and this defense.  But we need serious changes on the offense.  There is no point in firing Garrett and having Jones try to learn a 3rd offense in 3 years.  I hope Gettleman retires or gets fired, Garrett is fired, and the Giants start fresh on offense.  New OC.  New QB.

EDIT :  And let's get a receiver while we're at it

Edited by Gmen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I'm generally an optimistic fan, but I've seen enough of this offense.  I like Joe Judge and this defense.  But we need serious changes on the offense.  There is no point in firing Garrett and having Jones try to learn a 3rd offense in 3 years.  I hope Gettleman retires or gets fired, Garrett is fired, and the Giants start fresh on offense.  New OC.  New QB.

I don’t disagree, although I think they’ll pick someone in round 3-5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Shocking game. Did I see wrong in that Hassan Reddick had 5 sacks in yesterday’s game?

That is correct. Not that shocking when you have a QB that can’t run, an OL that didn’t block, and Receivers that couldn’t get open.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...