Jets fire DC Gregg Williams

Bianconero

Just now, Colt45fool said:

Before Adam Gase? Why? 

I mean one bad playcall .... but the defense has been one of the only positive parts of the team lol

It's a very weird image to the rest of the league to not have fired Gase by now (and to fire his DC)

But clearly we know that Gase is our best tool to lose with 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Because Gase stays.   Deal with it. lol.

I wanna be bad too man, but not ALL TIME 0-16 BAD

Just now, Bianconero said:

It's a very weird image to the rest of the league to not have fired Gase by now (and to fire his DC)

But clearly we know that Gase is our best tool to lose with 

Yeah lets keep the guy who couldnt teach Sam Darnold how to read a defense in two years 🥴

I'm not 100% sold on Gase getting fired. There have been coaches who have had very poor years and have come back. I do want Gase fired but if he is not let go by te end of the year I can see the fans tearing downing everything. They will lose some fan support. I just have that feeling that JD and the Johnson thinking he is still this great coach but had injuries along with no talent to do much. I can see the excuse train a mile long. 

10 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I'm not 100% sold on Gase getting fired. There have been coaches who have had very poor years and have come back. I do want Gase fired but if he is not let go by te end of the year I can see the fans tearing downing everything. They will lose some fan support. I just have that feeling that JD and the Johnson thinking he is still this great coach but had injuries along with no talent to do much. I can see the excuse train a mile long. 

Take it back! How dare you put that thought into the universe! Lol.  Gase being retained would ignite a MASSIVE sell the team movement.