Official 2021 WR Thread

jrry32

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I have to say that I really like Rashod Bateman. His game isn't flashy, but he's very skilled and consistent. He seems like a dude who is just going to produce. Great separation quickness.

He’s my “Justin Jefferson” of this class if that makes any sense. Everyone recognizes his skill but maybe not as highly thought of as others. Sum of his skills will lead to a very productive, functional NFL WR though.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I have to say that I really like Rashod Bateman. His game isn't flashy, but he's very skilled and consistent. He seems like a dude who is just going to produce. Great separation quickness.

Bateman will get underdrafted because the league doesn't know how to curb its athletic freaks addiction when it comes to receivers, but he's so smooth in his breaks and already doing the things you need to get open in the NFL. 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Bateman will get underdrafted because the league doesn't know how to curb its athletic freaks addiction when it comes to receivers, but he's so smooth in his breaks and already doing the things you need to get open in the NFL. 

Depends on how you define underdrafted. 1st round? Overdrafted. Late 2nd-Mid 3rd? Perfect. Anything after? Underdrafted.